Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
33 comments| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2016
All I can say is wow! I have been wearing Levis jeans 97% of the time for the last 29 years! Never have my jeans felt so thin. I pulled out my 2 previous pairs of 501's and they are thicker and better quality than this one. I will have to wear them and see what happens, but i don't think these are very durable. This Jean seems like it will rip easily and not last very long. I'm also concerned because I keep my smartphone in my front pocket. My last good quality pair lasted over 3 years before I got a hole in the pocket. These jeans will keep you cooler in the summer, but it will do the same in the winter unfortunately. This is not worth the $50 they are going for, but time will tell. Levis, once a great product doesn't seem so anymore! I may have to reluctantly find a new brand of jeans.
11 comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
0Comment| 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2017
These are not as relaxed and pre-shrunk like Levi’s relaxed jeans. After getting them from the dryer, I noticed my husband having to stretch them back out (imagine a woman attempting to squeeze into a pair of jeans)
They do look great on and fit well after they are worn a bit. The price is comparable to purchasing at a department store but with Amazon, you’re paying Reg price for convience. It was nice to see these jeans came in a longer length ar 36”
on October 31, 2017
I bought these for my 17 year old son, who's tall and slender. Ordered 29x34 and was worried that they might be too baggy in the legs, but they fit perfectly. The only "surprise" was that I'd forgotten 501s are button-fly, and he'd never seen that before. But we had a good laugh and I'm sure he'll get plenty of use out of them.
on November 16, 2017
I'm a huge fan of Levi's and wasn't sure on getting a pair of white jeans. But fashion is fashion and I bought a pair just to see what they'd look like in person. Other than the few tears in the pants, it fits just like the 501s true to fit, and the color isn't an obnoxious white
on June 2, 2017
American Classic blue jeans. Great quality and great style. Very happy with this purchase and seller.
on May 29, 2017
Easy shopping. Got what I wanted without having to search through piles of Levi's trying to find the style I wanted in my size. If you are not familiar with purchasing Levi's based on their sizing policy, I recommend actually trying on several pair in a store and to confirm if they are pre-shrunk or shrink-to-fit.
on April 30, 2017
GREAT JEANS- NOT AS ROBUST SINCE MADE IN CHINA. FIT IS GOOD , BUT NOT AS DURABLE AS THEY USE TO BE !
on October 6, 2014
Twenty years ago, you could sell these jeans for several hundreds of dollars per pair abroad. They are the button fly, the classic Levi's jeans before zippers were invented. If you are a man, getting a sensitive area caught in the zipper is excruciating. This only happened once to me, and I switched to button fly. They are a classic fit, very favorable to your physique, durable and comfortable. They only come in about four or five colors to my knowledge, but this is a small price to pay for what will undoubtedly become your favorite pair of jeans for everywhere. Today, it seems that everyone the world over prefers to wear jeans. Even corporate positions have relaxed their dress codes, and casual and comfortable has become the norm. You can wear them with a sport coat to dress it up a bit. I always prefer to honor the inventor or originator of any product, and Levi was absolutely the first to make a pair of jeans, as I recall in the late 1800's or early 1900's in San Francisco for the gold miners. Since then, so many people have tried to copy them, but, in my opinion, Levi's are still the best. There are more durable jeans, the ones made from canvas or firehose sheathing fabric, and I have to admit I own several pair of these for work. But for just knocking around in, Levi's are the most comfortable. If you've never owned a pair of button fly Levi's, I strongly recommend you try a pair...you'll be hooked.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.