Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
33 comments| 168 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 18, 2016
All I can say is wow! I have been wearing Levis jeans 97% of the time for the last 29 years! Never have my jeans felt so thin. I pulled out my 2 previous pairs of 501's and they are thicker and better quality than this one. I will have to wear them and see what happens, but i don't think these are very durable. This Jean seems like it will rip easily and not last very long. I'm also concerned because I keep my smartphone in my front pocket. My last good quality pair lasted over 3 years before I got a hole in the pocket. These jeans will keep you cooler in the summer, but it will do the same in the winter unfortunately. This is not worth the $50 they are going for, but time will tell. Levis, once a great product doesn't seem so anymore! I may have to reluctantly find a new brand of jeans.
22 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
0Comment| 152 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 5, 2018
Ordered for my 18 year old son, not realizing these are the button jeans. I should have read more closely. Giving 4 stars not because of that, but because they are tight on him and he usually wears slims. These are supposed to be "original fit." I know people have gotten fatter in recent decades, but trust me, he is a slim boy. So be careful if you don't like tight jeans. If you do, these will be great.
on January 10, 2018
Normally Levi's fit perfectly. These were a little large in the waist for some reason. I thought they would shrink when I washed them but they are still a little big after several washing. This pair had been relegated to my 'wear as a last resort' section.
on January 18, 2018
I bought these for my husband. You can't go wrong with Levis....wish they made these in our country, like they use to. Be careful you may not want the button fly version. I did return 1 pair because of this issue.
on September 19, 2017
Not sure why the jeans have done this but after a couple of washings there are streaks where the black dye has faded and a white like color has taken the place of the black. These streaks are throughout the jeans.
on December 18, 2017
Levi has seemed to change over the years. The waist isn't as thick as it use to be. More of a lower cut. Which I wasn't looking for. The 501s use to go above the hip. Not anymore.No more Levi's for me
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 5, 2017
They seem a little light weight compared to wrangler classic fit. But they fit perfect and the 501"s are still my all time favorite jeans since I first started wearing them in the early 80"s.
on May 15, 2016
Amazon sent the incorrect color. I ordered "18 Months Green." When they arrived, they appeared a little darker than I expected, but I figured they just needed to be washed. After washing, it became obvious they were not the correct color. Checking the item number on the tag, I discovered that they were, in fact, "Clean Fume." The colors are very close, and they are the same weight denim. I like the color, they fit very well, they are the soft medium weight denim I like, and I didn't want deal with the hassle of returning them to Amazon, so I decided to keep them. If they had sent the right color, I would have given five stars.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.