Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 7,739 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8,533 reviews
on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2016
All I can say is wow! I have been wearing Levis jeans 97% of the time for the last 29 years! Never have my jeans felt so thin. I pulled out my 2 previous pairs of 501's and they are thicker and better quality than this one. I will have to wear them and see what happens, but i don't think these are very durable. This Jean seems like it will rip easily and not last very long. I'm also concerned because I keep my smartphone in my front pocket. My last good quality pair lasted over 3 years before I got a hole in the pocket. These jeans will keep you cooler in the summer, but it will do the same in the winter unfortunately. This is not worth the $50 they are going for, but time will tell. Levis, once a great product doesn't seem so anymore! I may have to reluctantly find a new brand of jeans.
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2017
I bought exactly the same sized dark stone washed 501s from the same supplier only a couple of months ago. This pair were almost two inches smaller around the waist than the last pair and tighter on the legs. And no, I have not put on any weight, the original pair have been washed several times and they are still nice and loose. It must be where they are manufactured and this probably has nothing to do with the suppliers. It's no good Levis telling us about the quality of their products, if their quality control is this bad.
on February 27, 2016
Levi's material quality seems to have decreased over the past couple of years. I could be wrong, but It feels like a lighter weight denim now than it used to be. Where they used to last for several years, virtually every pair I've purchased more recently has torn very easily in the crotch area - and not at a seam. The cloth itself fails, and it's imposible to repair or patch at that location. I have at least 12-15 pairs which have failed in the same area - the most recent after only a few weeks, and wearing them only 3-4 times. I've always loved Levi's in various styles, but going to have to look for a different brand and start making comparisons.
on June 7, 2017
Knowing your jean size is sort of like trying to figure out what you'd like in a mate -- you could spend forever trying to figure that out. So what's a person to do? Try it out. What I like to do when buying clothes online is visit a local retailer to figure out my size, compare their price with what I can get online with my cell phone, on the spot. If the brick and mortar retailer is competitive, I buy the pair right there on the spot. If not, I buy online. If you have any doubts about authenticity, buy from a source you trust.

I had a good experience with this pair, they fit as expected, and they've survived well over time. After all, they are 501s!
on March 7, 2017
We have purchased Levi's shrink to fit for over 30 years in indigo. Thought to try the black shrink to fit....what a mistake. The fabric is totally different from the indigo. When you wash the jeans with fabric softener it crinkles up like a raisin and you get wrinkles in it everywhere. Put it in the dryer and it dries the wrinkles in. I used fabric softener in the wash and fabric sheets in the dryer each time. It looks really bad even after using a steamer and an iron. They are also not shrinking up to fit and we purchased the same exact size as the indigo shrink to fit. Absolutely horrible I would not recommend this to anyone.
on March 17, 2017
I have been waiting wearing Levi jeans my whole life and when they move production out of the United States the product went to hell. Side seems aren't straight hem is so short it rolls up but what can you do that's the way we do business here in the United States
review image
on May 29, 2017
Had to send the 1st pair back, a button on the fly came off. In the 26 years I've been buying 501s, I've never had that happen. Even to really old, well used, maybe a little to tight (I swear the pants struck and I was the same size), pairs.
But Amazon replaced them, so that's cool of Amazon.
The fabric is a little different than my other pairs, not sure if that is because of the color I picked (and how they process the color) or if it's some cost savings measure so they can lower the price. Either way, I just expect more from my 501s, they have a rep to keep after all.
on October 26, 2016
I don't usually wear this size so something is going on with the way these jeans are being made. Could be that they are not using the factory that used to make Levi jeans in the past. But it's only numbers, as long as the jeans fit they way they should. Just wish I didn't have to go through all the hassle of returns and refunds. Anyways, I'm a happy camper, it was only one size up from what I usually wear, could have been worse.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.