Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 6,910 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,653 reviews
on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
on October 2, 2015
These Levis 501 jeans have to be fake. They have about less than 1/4 of an inch of hem on the leg cuffs. No real Levis would ever have such a small hem.

Plus, I bought these in February of 2015, it is October of 2015 and there is a huge hole in the crotch already. I have worn real Levis for more than a year before without any holes developing in them. I DO have some with holes that have been worn out with a year or 2 of use, but these wore out way too soon.

I will not buy Levis 501 jeans from Amazon again.
on September 18, 2016
All I can say is wow! I have been wearing Levis jeans 97% of the time for the last 29 years! Never have my jeans felt so thin. I pulled out my 2 previous pairs of 501's and they are thicker and better quality than this one. I will have to wear them and see what happens, but i don't think these are very durable. This Jean seems like it will rip easily and not last very long. I'm also concerned because I keep my smartphone in my front pocket. My last good quality pair lasted over 3 years before I got a hole in the pocket. These jeans will keep you cooler in the summer, but it will do the same in the winter unfortunately. This is not worth the $50 they are going for, but time will tell. Levis, once a great product doesn't seem so anymore! I may have to reluctantly find a new brand of jeans.
on November 18, 2015
I hate it when E-retailers use E-commerce sites to get rid of their ill made, ill fitting products. I am 43 years old and have been wearing Levi 501s exclusively for over 10 years. I have always worn 36/32 and can walk into any store and grab one off the rack and purchase it knowing that it will fit. I saw the levi's special of the day and thought I would get a pair for work and didn't think too much of it. It arrived on time which is the only thing I have good to say about the purchasing experience. The tag on the jeans says 36/32 but I measured it and it is 32/32, which is a relief since it no where near fit me. The other huge disappointment is the material this pair of jeans were made of. Like I said before, I've been wearing 501s for years and I've never had a pair that the denim was so thin, I mean paper thin. The levi's tag on the3 seam of the pocket was badly sewn on and the badge sewn on the waist was crooked which makes me wonder if these are Levi's at all.
on December 13, 2016
I have been ordering 501s for years in the exact same style and size and they seem to be getting skinnier and skinnier. These were actually quite tight when I ordered them and had a much longer breaking in period than usual. I suppose I might be gaining weight, but older pairs (again, in the exact same size) fit beautifully and I will occasionally wash them to shrink them back to size. This pair is finally broken in enough to be more or less comfortable, though still a touch snug. I will probably size up next time, though, and explore other fits. I really like the color, quality, and the button fly, but these are practically full-on skinny jeans now, whereas they used to be a bit looser without being baggy.
on January 20, 2015
So just got my order in today and guess what. I should of listened to the reviews they do feel like Levi's a bit different do then I start looking at the red stitches and at the bottom where it creases it was really thin WTH happened to Levi's. On the 2nd picture. The black LEVIS are store bought and left one which is the blue ones just got from Amazon.
on February 1, 2017
I originally ordered a pair of these gray Levis a couple of weeks ago. The Levis arrived with a horrible "permanent" set of wrinkles on the front next to the button fly. I have never seen Levi's like this. So I set up a return/replace. The second set arrived with the exact same horrible "perma-wrinkles." Obviosuly it is a bad batch from the manufacturer. I am right now in the process of returning the replacement. Will let you know how this double return works out. Until a new batch comes in ... I don't want to go through this a third time. Ugg.
on November 21, 2016
Ok. I miss the classic 501s with shrink to fit, heavy denim. That said, these new 501's seem reasonable jeans for what they are. They fit OK out of the box and had no discernible shrinkage with the first washing. It remains to be seen if I can get these to shrink a bit (in some areas) and stretch a bit (in other areas) for that super-comfortable 501 fit. The lighter-weight denim seems less durable. These jeans are only disappointing in comparison with how 501s used to be.
on April 20, 2017
It is not my first pair of 501. Far from it. The previous pair of 501 31*34 was bought here on Amazon June, 2013. It lasted 4 years. I had it on ~half days of a week. Now, the new pair that I received recently: the fabric feels thicker. Not as good as it was in 1980ies, but as good as it gets these days. There's new stitch around the fly (see the pic). The big disappointment is the fact they changed buttons' supplier. Buttons are lighter and thinner now (see the pic). I like the buttons on my old 501. That's why I wanted to give 3 stars, but the fabric is quite thick, feels thicker then the one I had with previous pair. Result - 4 stars. Leg length is as expected. The old pair is abt and inch shorter. In 4 years time it may shrink as much. I am quite happy with this purchase.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.