Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 18, 2016
All I can say is wow! I have been wearing Levis jeans 97% of the time for the last 29 years! Never have my jeans felt so thin. I pulled out my 2 previous pairs of 501's and they are thicker and better quality than this one. I will have to wear them and see what happens, but i don't think these are very durable. This Jean seems like it will rip easily and not last very long. I'm also concerned because I keep my smartphone in my front pocket. My last good quality pair lasted over 3 years before I got a hole in the pocket. These jeans will keep you cooler in the summer, but it will do the same in the winter unfortunately. This is not worth the $50 they are going for, but time will tell. Levis, once a great product doesn't seem so anymore! I may have to reluctantly find a new brand of jeans.
22 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
0Comment| 165 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
33 comments| 176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 25, 2016
Have been wearing Levi's for years. They fit as usual. I enjoyed them because I always knew what size to order, and I thought I enjoyed the fit. However, recently Levi's have been poorly made. The material is thin and doesn't hold up. I also have found that the crotch area tends to pinch my tender spots when I sit down. After spending $50 for a pair or jeans and having them get torn in the crotch area after a week or working, I have since changed to Wrangler. I have found the 47 fit to be similar to Levi's, yet much stronger, and i don't experience the crotch pinch and tear like I do with my old 501's. I will say that I keep one new pair of 501's in the closet for my going out jeans. The color of 501's is hard to match in other brands, so when I need a more fancy pair to wear out, I still go to my one pair of 501's. If you work in your jeans, I would recommend trying a pair of Wrangler 47's for a more durable and half the cost pair of jeans.
on November 18, 2015
I hate it when E-retailers use E-commerce sites to get rid of their ill made, ill fitting products. I am 43 years old and have been wearing Levi 501s exclusively for over 10 years. I have always worn 36/32 and can walk into any store and grab one off the rack and purchase it knowing that it will fit. I saw the levi's special of the day and thought I would get a pair for work and didn't think too much of it. It arrived on time which is the only thing I have good to say about the purchasing experience. The tag on the jeans says 36/32 but I measured it and it is 32/32, which is a relief since it no where near fit me. The other huge disappointment is the material this pair of jeans were made of. Like I said before, I've been wearing 501s for years and I've never had a pair that the denim was so thin, I mean paper thin. The levi's tag on the3 seam of the pocket was badly sewn on and the badge sewn on the waist was crooked which makes me wonder if these are Levi's at all.
11 comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 50 REVIEWERon February 13, 2017
We have purchased and returned so many pairs of Levi's jeans. The fit is wildly inconsistent from pair to pair, even in the same size and style. If you find a pair of Levi's that fits perfectly, the next pair may not be the same. The fabric varies depending on the color you choose. Some of the denims are strong and durable, and others are thin and shrink so much, they are two sizes smaller coming out of the dryer. After many years of struggling with Levi's inconsistency, we finally gave up and switched to Lee. Why did we wait so long? We just ordered four pairs of Lees and each pair fits the same!
on October 2, 2015
These Levis 501 jeans have to be fake. They have about less than 1/4 of an inch of hem on the leg cuffs. No real Levis would ever have such a small hem.

Plus, I bought these in February of 2015, it is October of 2015 and there is a huge hole in the crotch already. I have worn real Levis for more than a year before without any holes developing in them. I DO have some with holes that have been worn out with a year or 2 of use, but these wore out way too soon.

I will not buy Levis 501 jeans from Amazon again.
review imagereview image
11 comment| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 8, 2016
I have looked for the Levi 501 jeans in several stores but I couldn't find them.
Finally I went to Amazon and was able to order my jeans, great fit and look, a perfect match for me.
review image
on October 8, 2017
501's used to come so stiff due the thickness of the fabric you had to wash them 20 times to get them to loosen up so yer legs could bend. These showed up like I'd already had 'em for a year. The waist is fine but I ordered a 36 inch inseam which is exactly what the rear hip label says. However, that isn't the case. The inseam seemed a little short as my other 36" inseam Levis are much longer...you guessed it...I measured the inseam...33 1/2". Now that's OK because they'll work with sneaks or boat shoes. but too short for boots. I realize what I got sent DID state they were the correct size. I'd order another pair but I need to know I'll get the correct length. How do we make that happen? I'm not convinced the Chinese care too much about accuracy here.
on November 17, 2016
So the 29" length on these jeans are more like 30" and are not consistent from the black to the blue color jeans. Also the 33" waist runs slightly on the tight side as compared to other manufacturers. I should have returned them because they bunch up on my shoe because they are just too long. I have many other jeans from other makers in 29" length and they fit perfect......not these.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.