Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 7,650 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8,449 reviews
on September 18, 2016
All I can say is wow! I have been wearing Levis jeans 97% of the time for the last 29 years! Never have my jeans felt so thin. I pulled out my 2 previous pairs of 501's and they are thicker and better quality than this one. I will have to wear them and see what happens, but i don't think these are very durable. This Jean seems like it will rip easily and not last very long. I'm also concerned because I keep my smartphone in my front pocket. My last good quality pair lasted over 3 years before I got a hole in the pocket. These jeans will keep you cooler in the summer, but it will do the same in the winter unfortunately. This is not worth the $50 they are going for, but time will tell. Levis, once a great product doesn't seem so anymore! I may have to reluctantly find a new brand of jeans.
on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 25, 2016
What can u say about 501 red tabs? Perfection embodied in denim. I WILL however comment on how incredible Amazons prices are on 501s (the other Levis lines as well). I recently lost some weight so I was in the bittersweet position of having to replace some older jeans. Decided to drop by a Kohls to grab a pair considering they have OKish deals on clothes most of the time. Their sale price on Levi's was astronomical! Let's just say I ended up grabbing a pair at regular price on Amazon for less than half of what I would have paid at Kohl's. Yes, blah buying volume of Amazon blah undercuts competitors blah. But I'm just not going to eat that much of a $ difference. Besides, Kohls is hardly mom and pop.
on October 14, 2015
Levis are of good quality. However I ordered a 29 leg and received 30.5 leg. and that is what they were after washing. These were ordered for my husband and had to have them shortened. There fore who in what other foreign country did the sewing evidently have a different system of measuring. If I order these again I should probably order a 28 leg, but I will not do that owing to the fact the only person in the factory that knows American sizes will put together a pair of pants witha 28 leg. Can't take that chance.
on May 8, 2017
I purchased these to wear casually, and when riding my motorcycle. I haven't purchased a pair if original 501's since high school, and let's just say that's been a while. These jeans still fit exactly as I remembered and I guess I should have never stopped wearing them. Sizing was perfect for me, 36 X 34. Very comfortable and would recommend theses if you haven't worn them for years or never. I'm not a bling and fancy thread design guy on my blue jeans. Just want them to fit right and be comfortable, and these do both nicely. I will be buying more!
on July 21, 2016
It seems that the whole lineup of Levi Jeans are available on AMAZON - I decided that paying 300 bucks for hipster ball hugging jeans that ripped in the seat after one year of use was just not doing it for me anymore. I mean what happened to Jeans that rip at the knees!? - So I dialed up a pair of the ol classics - 501 button flys. I haven't warn a pair of these since College, but boy did I love'em back then. This particular pair is perfect - the fabric is lightweight and the fit was spot on - even through the ol Daddy bulge. A word of caution though - I ordered what I thought to be an identical pair in a lighter color and the fit on those was NOT the same. The Jean material was MUCH thicker and the fit clunky. I wish Amazon would include fabric weighting to the descriptions of the different colors...
on January 10, 2017
I am disappointed in the low quality that Levi's Jeans has been manufacturing as of late. I've been wearing Levi's for years because I really like the way that 501's fit. Unfortunately, Levi's has starting cutting corners to save money. The denim is substantially thinner than it has been in years past, and they have two fewer belt loops than their competition. After ripping a hole in the crotch of my most recent pair of Levi's, I had to make an emergency run to the store and bought a pair of Levi's competitor. I was amazed. This "lower end' pair of jeans had denim that was almost twice as thick, had more belt loops, and still cost almost $20 less. Levi's has lost a life long customer.
on April 4, 2017
The only Jeans in my dresser are Levi's 501 34/30 in Indigo. I have 4 pairs purchased at Kohls and this one pair purchased on Amazon. The pair purchased from Amazon felt like thinner denim than all the rest. Now, after wearing them a handful of times in the three weeks I've owned them, there is a tear a the bottom of the fly. In all my years of wearing Levi's I've never had a tear in this location.
on December 13, 2016
I have been ordering 501s for years in the exact same style and size and they seem to be getting skinnier and skinnier. These were actually quite tight when I ordered them and had a much longer breaking in period than usual. I suppose I might be gaining weight, but older pairs (again, in the exact same size) fit beautifully and I will occasionally wash them to shrink them back to size. This pair is finally broken in enough to be more or less comfortable, though still a touch snug. I will probably size up next time, though, and explore other fits. I really like the color, quality, and the button fly, but these are practically full-on skinny jeans now, whereas they used to be a bit looser without being baggy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.