Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 6,720 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,462 reviews
on May 26, 2012
I bought 501 dark stone wash jeans. Levis always been my fav brand for jeans but this recent purchase made me so unhappy. The area between my legs wore off just after 4 months of wearing and there was a hole in the back pocket where I used to carry my keys.
I guess I will have to find another brand now.. these are not strong enough now a days.
here are the photos!
[...]
review image review image
1313 comments| 406 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2011
Can't believe it, but I guess times change and as a CPA I understand cost and profit issues in business, but it is still sad that I tried 3 times to order my favorite Levis jeans only to find they changed styles and cuts amounting to using less material since the waists are shorter and of course the thin, light weight denim. I would much rather have paid a higher price and have them left things the way they were, but I guess they would not get the volume of sales to support such a concept. I dread having to find another brand, but have no choice.

Good bye levi's, after more than 4 decades. I will miss you.
1414 comments| 678 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2009
I normally buy my husband's 501's at the mall but went this route because I was short on time. HUGE mistake. The material is totally different than any pair he owns and there are a lot of little differences that make me think these are knock offs. These jeans went straight to the work jeans pile because they are just weird in fit, color everything. They were also not much cheaper than I would have paid from a real retailer. I will not buy 501's again unless they are from trusted chain retail store.
11 comment| 215 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
on January 20, 2015
So just got my order in today and guess what. I should of listened to the reviews they do feel like Levi's a bit different do then I start looking at the red stitches and at the bottom where it creases it was really thin WTH happened to Levi's. On the 2nd picture. The black LEVIS are store bought and left one which is the blue ones just got from Amazon.
on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review image review image review image review image review image
on February 27, 2016
Levi's material quality seems to have decreased over the past couple of years. I could be wrong, but It feels like a lighter weight denim now than it used to be. Where they used to last for several years, virtually every pair I've purchased more recently has torn very easily in the crotch area - and not at a seam. The cloth itself fails, and it's imposible to repair or patch at that location. I have at least 12-15 pairs which have failed in the same area - the most recent after only a few weeks, and wearing them only 3-4 times. I've always loved Levi's in various styles, but going to have to look for a different brand and start making comparisons.
on October 2, 2015
These Levis 501 jeans have to be fake. They have about less than 1/4 of an inch of hem on the leg cuffs. No real Levis would ever have such a small hem.

Plus, I bought these in February of 2015, it is October of 2015 and there is a huge hole in the crotch already. I have worn real Levis for more than a year before without any holes developing in them. I DO have some with holes that have been worn out with a year or 2 of use, but these wore out way too soon.

I will not buy Levis 501 jeans from Amazon again.
on October 19, 2016
You will not find American made Levis on Amazon! If you want genuine selvedged Levis, you have to go to the official Levi website. They run around $60+

I ordered two pair of 38x34 from amazon. One made in Egypt, and one made in Mexico. The legs on one pair were 2 inches longer than the other pair, and the material is thin compared to the jeans I expect from Levis. The stitching is also single hem down the inseam, and the belt loops are chincy! I feel like I could tear them apart with my bare hands!

They will probably last a little while, but if you spend a little more on AMERICAN made products, your overall satisfaction will more than make up for the higher price paid.

On 10/20/16 the Levi website is running a deal where you get 20% off two items, or 30% off three items (jeans). Look at the materials list for your particular jeans to make sure they were made in America, but if you spend less than $60, you can be sure they were produced in another country.

Hope this helps, because if you like genuine Levis, this is how you should get em!
on February 11, 2016
Nice Jeans. Nice fit. Nice style. The red tab didn't say "LEVI'S" though. If you buy an original 501, you want the red tab to have the "LEVI'S" brand on it, right?
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.