Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review image review image review image review image review image
33 comments| 152 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 18, 2016
All I can say is wow! I have been wearing Levis jeans 97% of the time for the last 29 years! Never have my jeans felt so thin. I pulled out my 2 previous pairs of 501's and they are thicker and better quality than this one. I will have to wear them and see what happens, but i don't think these are very durable. This Jean seems like it will rip easily and not last very long. I'm also concerned because I keep my smartphone in my front pocket. My last good quality pair lasted over 3 years before I got a hole in the pocket. These jeans will keep you cooler in the summer, but it will do the same in the winter unfortunately. This is not worth the $50 they are going for, but time will tell. Levis, once a great product doesn't seem so anymore! I may have to reluctantly find a new brand of jeans.
22 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
0Comment| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 3, 2017
Finally got these. Took a lot of work...not delivered on the first go through, so I did not have them for the intended trip. But when they finally arrived after refunding and reorder...they WERE Levi Button fly 5Oh1 jeans https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00214WRF4/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_3. Unparalleled. Jeans so good that even after THAT curfluffle, they only lost one star. Perfect fit in all directions.
on October 31, 2017
I bought these for my 17 year old son, who's tall and slender. Ordered 29x34 and was worried that they might be too baggy in the legs, but they fit perfectly. The only "surprise" was that I'd forgotten 501s are button-fly, and he'd never seen that before. But we had a good laugh and I'm sure he'll get plenty of use out of them.
on November 28, 2017
fits as expected, no surprises however, they are very stiff and not at all stretch and comfortable if you got used to wearing "stretch jeans" like my kids did -- they will complain about these that they are uncomfortable to wear.
on January 14, 2015
Still breaking these in, but I'll probably get another pair. Good jeans, historically. I like the fit. They're not the body-conscious, skinny-jeans type fit that you see almost everywhere today, but they're not baggy either. I would say if you're looking to fit your booty but not ostentatiously, this may be the way to go. Maybe size down one in the waist if you want a more body-conscious butt fit (some of us are more posterior-impaired than others). I wear a 31/32 in khakis, but not worn around the waist, and that's a slim-fit, great on the rear. For jeans I wanted something a little more comfortable. I think these will shrink a bit to fit.

Update: I have bought four pairs of these jeans now. Except for one of them, the colors were all true to the website image. One, "cascade wonderland," looks like a flat cobalt or lapis blue on the website. What was sent to me looked like black jeans that had aged badly, just ugly in a thrifting kind of way (and I usually like thrift store things, but sometimes...). Sent them back. The replacement, in lodestone, is great. It's kind of khaki-colored, but really more of a gold. Great fall color.
on April 1, 2017
Too tight in the thighs, and much shorter than other jeans of the same dimensions.
on December 3, 2017
Couldn't find 501s at all in my closest kohls store. None. The clerk said Oder them on line. Kohls usually won't accept coupons on,Levi's products anyway. So no deal there. Went to Amazon and the selection was spectacular. Found exactly what I wanted I and had them in 1 and a half days. Just in time to wear to out of town holiday trip! Omg no wonder department stores are closing right and left. I love my kohls store but the jeans were 39.95! Way less and no hassle. Macy's another option I left several years ago after Lazarus was absorbed. Service lousy stores messy. Mr. Lazarus would never approve. Thanks Amazon.
on November 3, 2017
These are great well made pants. The fit for me is that the waist was a little tight compared to other pants and the length was a little too long so order accordingly. The return process is painless though if you don't.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.