Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 7,064 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,807 reviews
on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2016
All I can say is wow! I have been wearing Levis jeans 97% of the time for the last 29 years! Never have my jeans felt so thin. I pulled out my 2 previous pairs of 501's and they are thicker and better quality than this one. I will have to wear them and see what happens, but i don't think these are very durable. This Jean seems like it will rip easily and not last very long. I'm also concerned because I keep my smartphone in my front pocket. My last good quality pair lasted over 3 years before I got a hole in the pocket. These jeans will keep you cooler in the summer, but it will do the same in the winter unfortunately. This is not worth the $50 they are going for, but time will tell. Levis, once a great product doesn't seem so anymore! I may have to reluctantly find a new brand of jeans.
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
on January 20, 2015
So just got my order in today and guess what. I should of listened to the reviews they do feel like Levi's a bit different do then I start looking at the red stitches and at the bottom where it creases it was really thin WTH happened to Levi's. On the 2nd picture. The black LEVIS are store bought and left one which is the blue ones just got from Amazon.
review image review image
on October 2, 2015
These Levis 501 jeans have to be fake. They have about less than 1/4 of an inch of hem on the leg cuffs. No real Levis would ever have such a small hem.

Plus, I bought these in February of 2015, it is October of 2015 and there is a huge hole in the crotch already. I have worn real Levis for more than a year before without any holes developing in them. I DO have some with holes that have been worn out with a year or 2 of use, but these wore out way too soon.

I will not buy Levis 501 jeans from Amazon again.
review image review image
on November 21, 2016
Ok. I miss the classic 501s with shrink to fit, heavy denim. That said, these new 501's seem reasonable jeans for what they are. They fit OK out of the box and had no discernible shrinkage with the first washing. It remains to be seen if I can get these to shrink a bit (in some areas) and stretch a bit (in other areas) for that super-comfortable 501 fit. The lighter-weight denim seems less durable. These jeans are only disappointing in comparison with how 501s used to be.
on November 18, 2015
I hate it when E-retailers use E-commerce sites to get rid of their ill made, ill fitting products. I am 43 years old and have been wearing Levi 501s exclusively for over 10 years. I have always worn 36/32 and can walk into any store and grab one off the rack and purchase it knowing that it will fit. I saw the levi's special of the day and thought I would get a pair for work and didn't think too much of it. It arrived on time which is the only thing I have good to say about the purchasing experience. The tag on the jeans says 36/32 but I measured it and it is 32/32, which is a relief since it no where near fit me. The other huge disappointment is the material this pair of jeans were made of. Like I said before, I've been wearing 501s for years and I've never had a pair that the denim was so thin, I mean paper thin. The levi's tag on the3 seam of the pocket was badly sewn on and the badge sewn on the waist was crooked which makes me wonder if these are Levi's at all.
on December 25, 2016
Have been wearing Levi's for years. They fit as usual. I enjoyed them because I always knew what size to order, and I thought I enjoyed the fit. However, recently Levi's have been poorly made. The material is thin and doesn't hold up. I also have found that the crotch area tends to pinch my tender spots when I sit down. After spending $50 for a pair or jeans and having them get torn in the crotch area after a week or working, I have since changed to Wrangler. I have found the 47 fit to be similar to Levi's, yet much stronger, and i don't experience the crotch pinch and tear like I do with my old 501's. I will say that I keep one new pair of 501's in the closet for my going out jeans. The color of 501's is hard to match in other brands, so when I need a more fancy pair to wear out, I still go to my one pair of 501's. If you work in your jeans, I would recommend trying a pair of Wrangler 47's for a more durable and half the cost pair of jeans.
on January 20, 2016
I returned them as they were cut weird.
I have worn these jeans for over 30 years and have noticed since they are made in several different places on earth and being cut in large amounts, the sizes are way off. It has nothing to do with the seller. It has to do with where they are made.
If any of you wonder why when you buy the same size jeans and they don't fit like your other ones, this is why.
It took doing some research to find out why my jeans quit fitting right when buying the same size.
There is an inside label that will tell you where they were made. This explains part of the problem of why they don't fit right, or why you can try on several pairs of the same labeled size and they all fit different.
I have learned it is well worth the effort to try on several pair of the same size to find the one that works for you.
This particular pair was uncomfortably tight in the thighs, which has never been an issue before with these jeans.
on February 25, 2017
Buying Levi's online is now next to impossible to get a solid pair that fits. I purchased a few pairs and the sizing on all is all over the place. On this pair the legs were tight and waist loose, causing them to expose my lower back when sitting. Not a fan of the button fly overall but have a few older pairs of 501's which fit perfectly. Stitching was poor and they were Made in Mexico which I believe are better than the other foreign countries Levi's makes their jeans in now. I'd recommend buying in store so you can know what you are getting ahead of time and save the hassle of the return.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.