BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2016
All I can say is wow! I have been wearing Levis jeans 97% of the time for the last 29 years! Never have my jeans felt so thin. I pulled out my 2 previous pairs of 501's and they are thicker and better quality than this one. I will have to wear them and see what happens, but i don't think these are very durable. This Jean seems like it will rip easily and not last very long. I'm also concerned because I keep my smartphone in my front pocket. My last good quality pair lasted over 3 years before I got a hole in the pocket. These jeans will keep you cooler in the summer, but it will do the same in the winter unfortunately. This is not worth the $50 they are going for, but time will tell. Levis, once a great product doesn't seem so anymore! I may have to reluctantly find a new brand of jeans.
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
0Comment| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2017
Edit: the item i received from amazon was not a 501 original fit jean. Fit more like a skinny boot cut. Item was sent back.

These jeans always fit me great but never last a year until the crotch splits out on them. I've had them in various sizes over the years and love them. For $40-50 they're worth it. I went to a local retailer to buy them like I always do and they wanted $70!! I passed and just ordered from Amazon. One thing to note, the length seems to run short. I wear a 32 normally but need a 34 in these.
on October 1, 2017
I have bought a lot of the Levi 501's and every time I buy them at other places, other than sears they do seem like the good 501's but the material feels thinner and the don't seem to last as long either.
These that I purchased here are definitely thicker material than the Levi's signature brand but still doesn't feel as thick as the 501's I just purchased from Sears but I will test and wright another review at a later date. Other than that they fit me perfectly and obviously wear the Levi's name..
on May 25, 2016
What can u say about 501 red tabs? Perfection embodied in denim. I WILL however comment on how incredible Amazons prices are on 501s (the other Levis lines as well). I recently lost some weight so I was in the bittersweet position of having to replace some older jeans. Decided to drop by a Kohls to grab a pair considering they have OKish deals on clothes most of the time. Their sale price on Levi's was astronomical! Let's just say I ended up grabbing a pair at regular price on Amazon for less than half of what I would have paid at Kohl's. Yes, blah buying volume of Amazon blah undercuts competitors blah. But I'm just not going to eat that much of a $ difference. Besides, Kohls is hardly mom and pop.
on October 2, 2017
Back in the day, (70's) was always told, 501 shrink inch in the waist and 2 in the length,
For what ever reason these came in way to small in the waist without washing,
yet other Levis (non 501) my size works fine,
need to return and jump up to 33 x 34 so i can wear, and hope they don't shrink.
on May 3, 2017
Levi straight leg, 501 button fly jeans are just a classic and that’s all there is to it. Being able to get them in a non standard size that fits and not being able to get them at all made this purchase a no brainer. That’s why I've purchased four pair, “so far”!
on January 15, 2017
I initially bought my boyfriend these jeans in his usual size 30W x 32L. He told me his past experience with Levi's made him afraid they would shrink in the length. I hung onto the 32s and ordered another pair but in a 34L. When the longer jeans arrived I compared their lengths and the 34L was only about a half inch longer than the 32L. I washed and dried the 34L pair and then compared the lengths again. The 34L jeans did indeed shrink - almost an inch! They're still really good-looking jeans but I just wanted to let people know about the likelihood of shrinking. BTW, I dried them on the line first, then ran them through the dryer for only about 15 minutes to soften them up.
on September 23, 2017
They fit me perfectly only Levis seem to make the odd ball waist sizes like size33, 35, 37 and so on. . and I like that because it gave me the perfect fit for my waist cuz I'm not 36 and I'm not 34 so 35 was perfect.. I would definitely buy another pair from them in the future

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.