Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 7,666 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8,460 reviews
on September 18, 2016
All I can say is wow! I have been wearing Levis jeans 97% of the time for the last 29 years! Never have my jeans felt so thin. I pulled out my 2 previous pairs of 501's and they are thicker and better quality than this one. I will have to wear them and see what happens, but i don't think these are very durable. This Jean seems like it will rip easily and not last very long. I'm also concerned because I keep my smartphone in my front pocket. My last good quality pair lasted over 3 years before I got a hole in the pocket. These jeans will keep you cooler in the summer, but it will do the same in the winter unfortunately. This is not worth the $50 they are going for, but time will tell. Levis, once a great product doesn't seem so anymore! I may have to reluctantly find a new brand of jeans.
on July 8, 2016
One pair of jeans arrived with labels and all packaging and in new condition. The second pair arrived in a plastic bag with no labels and the color was several shades lighter than the jeans should have been. When I opened the packet I saw that there was a 4 inch fray in the crotch area, several oil stains around the jeans, a large stain on one knee and obvious signs of being worn and washed multiple times. The fray in the crotch area is so bad that I could put several fingers through it. Negative reviews are not my norm but I'm disgusted. I've attached the photos so that everyone can see.
review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2015
I always buy the same reference levi's 501 32 32, now the length is different, look in the manufacturer of the above and are made in Mexico, the new one is made in China and the size is different, look at the picture is bad
review image
0Comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2017
I've been wearing Levi's jeans for 30 years. The last time I bought a few pairs online the fit was off (too tight in some areas, loose in others). I though it was just a fluke. However, when I received the most recent pair, I found more quality issues. In this case the back pockets were sewn on so low that they are on the leg of the pants! The 501 jeans are supposed to be low rise but these reach much higher.

Apparently the Levi company closed their US production plants and now manufactures their jeans in Asia and Mexico. The result seems to be slipping quality control. The pair I received were produced in Mexico, however other reviewers have had similar complaints about jeans made in Asia. I highly recommend buying these in a store where they can be checked for quality and fit. For at least the first 20 years of buying these, I simply grabbed them off the shelf in my size and never had to worry about trying them on. I knew they were what I had been buying all along. Unfortunately those days seem to be over when it comes to buying Levi's jeans, at least online.
on May 25, 2016
What can u say about 501 red tabs? Perfection embodied in denim. I WILL however comment on how incredible Amazons prices are on 501s (the other Levis lines as well). I recently lost some weight so I was in the bittersweet position of having to replace some older jeans. Decided to drop by a Kohls to grab a pair considering they have OKish deals on clothes most of the time. Their sale price on Levi's was astronomical! Let's just say I ended up grabbing a pair at regular price on Amazon for less than half of what I would have paid at Kohl's. Yes, blah buying volume of Amazon blah undercuts competitors blah. But I'm just not going to eat that much of a $ difference. Besides, Kohls is hardly mom and pop.
on May 8, 2017
I purchased these to wear casually, and when riding my motorcycle. I haven't purchased a pair if original 501's since high school, and let's just say that's been a while. These jeans still fit exactly as I remembered and I guess I should have never stopped wearing them. Sizing was perfect for me, 36 X 34. Very comfortable and would recommend theses if you haven't worn them for years or never. I'm not a bling and fancy thread design guy on my blue jeans. Just want them to fit right and be comfortable, and these do both nicely. I will be buying more!
on December 13, 2016
I have been ordering 501s for years in the exact same style and size and they seem to be getting skinnier and skinnier. These were actually quite tight when I ordered them and had a much longer breaking in period than usual. I suppose I might be gaining weight, but older pairs (again, in the exact same size) fit beautifully and I will occasionally wash them to shrink them back to size. This pair is finally broken in enough to be more or less comfortable, though still a touch snug. I will probably size up next time, though, and explore other fits. I really like the color, quality, and the button fly, but these are practically full-on skinny jeans now, whereas they used to be a bit looser without being baggy.
on May 3, 2017
Levi straight leg, 501 button fly jeans are just a classic and that’s all there is to it. Being able to get them in a non standard size that fits and not being able to get them at all made this purchase a no brainer. That’s why I've purchased four pair, “so far”!
on January 15, 2017
I initially bought my boyfriend these jeans in his usual size 30W x 32L. He told me his past experience with Levi's made him afraid they would shrink in the length. I hung onto the 32s and ordered another pair but in a 34L. When the longer jeans arrived I compared their lengths and the 34L was only about a half inch longer than the 32L. I washed and dried the 34L pair and then compared the lengths again. The 34L jeans did indeed shrink - almost an inch! They're still really good-looking jeans but I just wanted to let people know about the likelihood of shrinking. BTW, I dried them on the line first, then ran them through the dryer for only about 15 minutes to soften them up.
on June 13, 2016
I had bought the same size 501 jeans in a lighter color last summer, and these new jeans were intended to replace those old ones. However, these jeans are slightly larger and more stiff than the other ones ever were. I expect all new Levis 501 jeans of the same size to fit exactly the same as one another. Unfortunately, I can't buy them on Amazon anymore because it's apparently neccesary to try on each pair before buying, given that Levis can't seem to keep its sizing consistent.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.