- 100% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Regular fit jeans with five pockets and arcuate back pocket stitching
- Non-stretch denim
- Extra room in the thigh and a straight leg below
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Levi's® Boys' 505™ Size Guide
- Levi's® Boys' 505™ Fit Guide
- The Levi's 549™ has become the Levi's 505™. Still the same relaxed, straight fit you love, with a shiny, new style number. Please note, you may receive your product with either 549 tags or 505 tags.
- A modern take on the uncompromising Levi's® classic.
- The 549™ cut features an easy fit through the seat and thigh that's relaxed without being too loose.
- Straight cut through the leg for a modern line.
- Sits below the waist with a slightly higher back for improved coverage.
- Classic, five-pocket design.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Signature arcuate stitch at back pockets.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 21 in
- Outseam: 24 in
- Inseam: 17 1⁄2 in
- Front Rise: 7 in
- Back Rise: 10 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4 (Little Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cash and Roadie are almost the same color. But Cash is surprisingly darker than Roadie which it doesn't appear so on here. Also Anchor is darker.
Nothing wrong with the pants but the lighting choice for the photographs was a poor choice. I've never seen such a color difference this bad before.
Anchor, Roadie, and the last two are Cash in the attached image
Amazon NEEDS to start policing this better. At this price, it seems unlikely that the appropriate tariffs have been applied, which could mean that the seller and Amazon.com are in violation of federal and/or international law. I'm not a lawyer, but I watched a very nice episode of Perry Mason last night and am feeling feisty.
Ended up going to Wal Mart where I could confirm before purchase the pants had the adjustable waists.
Be nice if these measurements were in the description.
I also question why they make 505s in slim sizes--isn't one of the 505 features that there is extra room in the thigh? What slim waist kid needs extra room in the thigh....anyway, our search for the right jean for a slim kid continues.
1) Nice skinny fit. Those long legged kids will look great in these, as they are long enough but yet not too baggy.
2) Great color. These look excellent on him, and are a premium and designer look without the designer price.
3) Adjustable waist. Those skinny kids can wear some jeans that don't fall off!
1) None, I really love these jeans and they are amazing on our son!
Top international reviews
El producto llegó en tiempo, cuidadosamente empacado.