|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$16.92 - $44.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Machine washable
- Traditional fit with hidden adjustable waist
- Zip fly
- Rivet detailing at pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Inspired by the slim straight 514™ jean, this down-sized version has a close fit through seat and thigh as well as a hidden adjustable waist.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0089UTDPQ
- Item model number: 81R514
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 1, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
|505 Regular||510 Skinny||511 Slim||514 Straight||541 Athletic||550 Relaxed|
|Rise||Sits below waist||Sits below waist||Sits below waist||Sits below waist||Sits below waist||Sits below waist|
|Fit||Straight leg||Skinny from hip to ankle||Slim from hip to ankle||Straight leg||Slightly tapered leg||Tapered leg|
|510 Skinny||511 Slim||541 Athletic||505 Regular|
|550 Relaxed||514 Straight|
Top Customer Reviews
The fit in the Slim Sized is great. My son, 4'3" and 50lbs, can wear the 8 Slim SIzed without a belt. The seat and the legs in the 514 are trimmer than the 505s. I just wish they came in long.
The fabric is nice and sturdy, always a plus with active kids. It's a bit stiff at first and took a few trips through the washing machine to soften up. We really like them!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these jeans. They go perfect with almost every dress that I wear. LegitPublished 16 days ago by Junebug
I like the fit of this pants and the way it stands, the denim has a good quality as well.Published 16 days ago by Richard