BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 11, 2013
I bought these 505 boys jeans in Rigid Silver and rigid they were. Crunchy even... They are a beautiful color with no streaking or faux creasing - but are so darn stiff, they could stand up on their own. I picture the teacher telling my son to sit down and his response, "But I CAN'T!" The first wash revealed a major flaw. Because they're not soft - at all- every place where the fabric bent (in my front-load, not overloaded washing machine), the color washed out, leaving weird and ugly streaks all over the jeans. If you don't mind walking stiff legged or never sitting down, and really must have them, I would suggest washing them inside out to help prevent this problem. I saw a pair at the thrift store in that lovely brown with exactly the same problem - it's too bad because we really liked them. I expected more from Levis. Sending them back. :(
on September 16, 2012
I hate how most jeans now have these pretend, faded creases in the front. I did not realize these jeans did - i though we had dodged that! I much prefer to eventually break in my own pants with wear marks that match my own body. The faux wear is very cheesy. That said, Levi's has high quality cotton and 505 is a great straight cut.
on May 12, 2014
The pair I ordered was the 505's, in bark, size 8. These are very large for an 8, more like a 10+. I purchased two pairs in different colors, the bark colored pair was so stiff! I washed and dried the jeans hoping that would help, but they came out of the dryer stiff as well. My son will never wear these. Great price, but I am bummed I wasted my money. I don't know if the other colors have the same issue.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.