Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
on April 12, 2014
These are indeed labeled as "501 Shrink To Fit", but the denim they are made from is substantially lighter weight than the "regular" 501 Shrink To Fits I've been buying for decades.

Amazon does have the "originals" which I have purchased before and they can be found at:

If you want the original dark blue 501 Shrink To Fit than select the color "ridig" in the link above.
on October 28, 2013
Mine were made in Mexico. The denim seems to be high quality and the stitching is perfect. I bought them one size up in the waste and two up in the length. I washed them in cold, let them line dry til damp and then wore them until dry. The didn't shrink as much as I thought. I'm sure they will when the go through the dryer. The fit is fantastic and I can't wait to wear them in and shrink them down a little more. I can already feel that they are going to conform and fit me like a glove.
on April 26, 2014
These are shrink to fit jeans so you have to buy the right size larger in waist and length. Takes a few washes for them to shrink fully. So they might be a bit long and baggy for a few washes. Color is like an ocean blue color, instead of the standard dark blue. I like the color too.
on June 2, 2014
These are nice looking pants, but they are very rigid, that in my opinion make them not so confortable andon the first wash nthey just lost some of the color. These are the Levis 501, model I've been using for more than 20 years! Not Worth the Money!
on August 11, 2014
These fit ok. They are shrink to fit, so you have to size up a bit or they will shrink too small in the wash. They didn't shrink as much as the label said for now. The color is a bit unique, so it's not your regular blue jean.
on August 23, 2014
This jeans fit great. I have not decided if I want to shrink them by washing them just yet. The color is marvelous. Only downside is they are truly rigid its going to take some time to break them in to get the fabric to soften through wear.
on April 26, 2014
You have to make sure of the size and color when buying on clearance.... but you sure can't beat the price!!
Found no faults with any of the three pair that arrived today.
Do love those 501's.
on November 25, 2013
These jeans have the best cut for my body type and rarely do I have an issue with quality. The color is interesting but will go with most shirts. Bought a few other colors that also look pretty good. Hope they wear a long time!
on September 26, 2016
cool
on October 29, 2013
I soaked these for 20 minutes in warm water, threw them in the washer on spin cycle, put them on and they fit perfect. Before soaking they were two inches too long and one inch too big in the waste. I love the way they wear and will get more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.