Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on April 26, 2014
The color is a dark grey and it's not that light of a grey color. If you look at the picture, it's the correct color. So far it hasn't faded in the wash to a lighter color. Good for when you don't want to wear regular blue jeans to a meeting or something that's not as casual. It's shrink to fit, so make sure you buy the right size, longer length by about 3 in and about and inch or two larger waist. Takes a few washes to shrink to proper size.
on May 12, 2014
After ordering 550s in different styles and being disappointed by the quality of denim used, I decided to give the old school STF style from my childhood a try. I'm happy to report that these Levi's have the feel of the jeans I remember, tough and strong. I took a chance on the guesswork of the shrinking and got it right. Getting them on clearance for under 17.00? You gotta love a great deal!
on January 4, 2015
Great fit and very sturdy. They look great too. I'm tired of jeans that are paper thin and wear out after a year or so. These will last for a decade at least. Great price too. These act and behave like raw denim and take a few wearing to get comfortable. Once they do, they feel like a second skin. Be sure to order a couple of sizes larger than you would normally. They will shrink into your size. Hang dry only!
on February 1, 2016
I love my rigid Shrink-to-Fit Levis. I've worn this style all my life and they always fit. My absolute favorite. Just go by the recommendation: wash cold water, wear them damp until they dry out and shrunk to fit your body. Just remember to add inches when you buy.
on May 7, 2014
Fits perfect after a few washes. I purchased 36x 36 and it shrinks down to fit me and i'm 34x34. Color will fade a little with every wash even years later. When the pants are new they are dark charcoal grey and then after a year or so they will look light grey.
on January 17, 2016
Buttons not align correctly with zipper and the waist was at least one inch smaller than then the same model and size I bought before. Color wearer off which left "pattern" after 1st hand wash for cleaning
on May 26, 2016
The rigid 501's are the best make sure not to wash for the first time until absolutely needed to ensure proper shrink to fit sizing.
on June 18, 2014
I HAVE BAUGHT MANY JEANS 501 AND I HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS. THE BUTTONS IN FRONT IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH ME. AND THE RIGID OR STIFF OF IT MAKES IT TO LOOK BETTER.. I"M HAPPY WITH IT.
on February 25, 2015
It's the 1st time I bought Levi's STF jeans, which are really large. Hope we will become best friends.
on June 2, 2014
These are too rigid pants and they don't wash well. At the first wash they lost their color! Stay away from these rigid ones!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.