Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on January 4, 2015
Great fit and very sturdy. They look great too. I'm tired of jeans that are paper thin and wear out after a year or so. These will last for a decade at least. Great price too. These act and behave like raw denim and take a few wearing to get comfortable. Once they do, they feel like a second skin. Be sure to order a couple of sizes larger than you would normally. They will shrink into your size. Hang dry only!
on February 1, 2016
I love my rigid Shrink-to-Fit Levis. I've worn this style all my life and they always fit. My absolute favorite. Just go by the recommendation: wash cold water, wear them damp until they dry out and shrunk to fit your body. Just remember to add inches when you buy.
on May 7, 2014
Fits perfect after a few washes. I purchased 36x 36 and it shrinks down to fit me and i'm 34x34. Color will fade a little with every wash even years later. When the pants are new they are dark charcoal grey and then after a year or so they will look light grey.
on June 18, 2014
I HAVE BAUGHT MANY JEANS 501 AND I HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS. THE BUTTONS IN FRONT IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH ME. AND THE RIGID OR STIFF OF IT MAKES IT TO LOOK BETTER.. I"M HAPPY WITH IT.
on June 2, 2014
These are too rigid pants and they don't wash well. At the first wash they lost their color! Stay away from these rigid ones!
on January 15, 2016
Horrible jeans. They are button fly not zip. Washed them alone in cold water. They look like they are tie dyed. Purchased as a gift for my son. Won't be worn again
on July 25, 2014
Bargain price, difficult to judge size to purchase. Would not purchase again.
on October 19, 2015
Great jeans but I ordered too big of a size
on December 28, 2014
OK
on July 17, 2014
excellen

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.