Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on January 4, 2015
Great fit and very sturdy. They look great too. I'm tired of jeans that are paper thin and wear out after a year or so. These will last for a decade at least. Great price too. These act and behave like raw denim and take a few wearing to get comfortable. Once they do, they feel like a second skin. Be sure to order a couple of sizes larger than you would normally. They will shrink into your size. Hang dry only!
on February 1, 2016
I love my rigid Shrink-to-Fit Levis. I've worn this style all my life and they always fit. My absolute favorite. Just go by the recommendation: wash cold water, wear them damp until they dry out and shrunk to fit your body. Just remember to add inches when you buy.
on May 7, 2014
Fits perfect after a few washes. I purchased 36x 36 and it shrinks down to fit me and i'm 34x34. Color will fade a little with every wash even years later. When the pants are new they are dark charcoal grey and then after a year or so they will look light grey.
on June 18, 2014
I HAVE BAUGHT MANY JEANS 501 AND I HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS. THE BUTTONS IN FRONT IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH ME. AND THE RIGID OR STIFF OF IT MAKES IT TO LOOK BETTER.. I"M HAPPY WITH IT.
on June 2, 2014
These are too rigid pants and they don't wash well. At the first wash they lost their color! Stay away from these rigid ones!
on April 22, 2014
First pair of Levi's I have ever returned and hated. I washed them once in color safe Tide as I do with all of my clothes, and the color ran. They looked horrible and shrank a lot. I expected some shrinkage and bought one size up, however they not only shrink in the waist, they also shrink in length. I am 5'10 and have never needed longer then a 32 length with these after one wash I needed a 34.
on June 19, 2014
I don't know what's up with Levis these days. I have always bought the same sizing for my shrink to fit jeans and was a die hard loyal customer of the brand. But the last two pairs I bought make me want to send off angry letters. The most recent pair I got were so small I couldn't even fit my legs into 'em. And yes, I know you are supposed to buy them two sizes larger for them to shrink to your proper measurements, I not retard.
on January 15, 2016
Horrible jeans. They are button fly not zip. Washed them alone in cold water. They look like they are tie dyed. Purchased as a gift for my son. Won't be worn again
on August 19, 2013
After following the suggestions on ordering the appropriate size and initially washing it as prescribed I wore the jeans and got good reviews.One has to be mindful though that it may not be the jeans to wear for a long day as it is really RIGID as the name states.and may not be comfortable for extended wear. One disappointment is I never realized it was a button front fly. Requires some adjustment!
on July 25, 2014
Bargain price, difficult to judge size to purchase. Would not purchase again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.