Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Levi's Men's 501 Colored Rigid Shrink-to-Fit Jean (Clearance), Light Gray Rigid, 36x32
Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on April 26, 2014
The color is a dark grey and it's not that light of a grey color. If you look at the picture, it's the correct color. So far it hasn't faded in the wash to a lighter color. Good for when you don't want to wear regular blue jeans to a meeting or something that's not as casual. It's shrink to fit, so make sure you buy the right size, longer length by about 3 in and about and inch or two larger waist. Takes a few washes to shrink to proper size.
on February 1, 2016
I love my rigid Shrink-to-Fit Levis. I've worn this style all my life and they always fit. My absolute favorite. Just go by the recommendation: wash cold water, wear them damp until they dry out and shrunk to fit your body. Just remember to add inches when you buy.
on January 17, 2016
Buttons not align correctly with zipper and the waist was at least one inch smaller than then the same model and size I bought before. Color wearer off which left "pattern" after 1st hand wash for cleaning
on May 8, 2014
I understand you get what you pay for. I though I was getting the same "Light Gray" Rigid shrink to fit jeans I purchased before. At a great deal! These were a darker shade of gray. So I washed and dried them the same way as my first pair. Well, these did not turn out the same. The gray bled out to revile very pale streaks of gray in the creases of the jeans. They look very odd. Most embarrassing to wear out on the town. I'll keep them. But, I'll wear them to work in the yard or in the basement.
on May 12, 2014
After ordering 550s in different styles and being disappointed by the quality of denim used, I decided to give the old school STF style from my childhood a try. I'm happy to report that these Levi's have the feel of the jeans I remember, tough and strong. I took a chance on the guesswork of the shrinking and got it right. Getting them on clearance for under 17.00? You gotta love a great deal!
on May 7, 2014
Fits perfect after a few washes. I purchased 36x 36 and it shrinks down to fit me and i'm 34x34. Color will fade a little with every wash even years later. When the pants are new they are dark charcoal grey and then after a year or so they will look light grey.
on January 4, 2015
Great fit and very sturdy. They look great too. I'm tired of jeans that are paper thin and wear out after a year or so. These will last for a decade at least. Great price too. These act and behave like raw denim and take a few wearing to get comfortable. Once they do, they feel like a second skin. Be sure to order a couple of sizes larger than you would normally. They will shrink into your size. Hang dry only!
on October 28, 2014
This pair of jeans is thick and hard, in the absence of water washing, you can not wear. After washing with water the moment, it softened a little more comfortable to wear. Shrink more powerful, narrowed about one yard, if you can predict in advance that it is worthy of recommendation.
on May 13, 2014
I bought these for my husband and am used to the rigid 501 Levi's as we have been buying the dark blue one ( over 45 years). I have washed these pants no less than 20 times and they come out with dark lines and still are kind of rigid which I expected. So under this experience I would not buy them again.
on June 19, 2014
I don't know what's up with Levis these days. I have always bought the same sizing for my shrink to fit jeans and was a die hard loyal customer of the brand. But the last two pairs I bought make me want to send off angry letters. The most recent pair I got were so small I couldn't even fit my legs into 'em. And yes, I know you are supposed to buy them two sizes larger for them to shrink to your proper measurements, I not retard.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question