Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: 34W x 32L|Color: Barbque Rigid|Change
Price:$47.95 - $69.50

Showing 1-10 of 168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 186 reviews
on July 7, 2014
I love Levi's. I have tried Wrangler's, Lee's and the others and keep coming back. The fit is perfect. The cost, less than Levi's retail, is a little more than the others but well worth it - extremely durable and comfortable. Shipping was timely and arrived in great condition.
on July 16, 2015
Ok
on June 29, 2015
Son complained that these are much heavier than the shink-to-fit Levis he bought in the store - like work pants.
Update: After 3 more washes he is no longer able to wear them as they shrunk so much. Not a very good deal after all. :-(
on February 16, 2014
Bought for my husband whose jeans size is 30x30 and he found it to be too small. I don't know if it feels smaller because it has buttons instead of a zip, but he can't wear it...
on May 20, 2013
I forgot that the 501 had button flies. Used to wear them in the 60s butt have progress to the zipper
on December 31, 2013
They are not the original dark blue denim, that we are used to. They are a softer denim blue, not very dark, definitely not navy. And they are a softer denim, lighter weight, not durable or heavy denim. I thought I was buying a pair of normal, original heavy denim, shrink to fit, 501's that got comfier as you wore/washed them. As time went on, they become like an old friend. Anyway, I was a little disappointed. My husband will wear them, but as yard/garage cleaning jeans, not for normal wear.
on May 30, 2014
This color is different from any other Levi's that I have purchased, but they look good. I don't think I need more than one pair like this, however. I will not wear them as often as the indigo blue or black Levi's, but for certain occasions they are fine.
on May 27, 2012
Product is as advertised. Shrink rate is very close to instructions,color is as viewed in ad and delivery time was very prompt. All in all, a good experience.
on May 31, 2013
They are not the dark original 501 color, I have to return them. Denim is a lot thinner compaired to the original ones.
on February 22, 2015
I initially picked up a pair of black STF Levis in my typical waist size of 32 and tried shrinking them down, but they ended up a bit too large in the seat and thigh. I got these in size 31 and although they were fairly tight in the waist, once I shrunk them down they fit just about perfect everywhere now. The key (as I found from some online guides for this type of thing) is to buy the size that fits your waist as closely as possible and soak them with something stuck in the waistband so they can't shrink there. I used a roasting pan that was the perfect size and once I soaked the jeans in super hot water and then let them hang dry, they fit better than any pair of jeans I've ever had.

Make sure to size up a good bit in the inseam as well. My ideal inseam is probably right at 31 inches (which are pretty uncommon off the rack), but I got the 34 and they shrunk to a very manageable length.

The olive color is pretty interesting, with black threads contrasting with the green to make the color a bit darker than I had expected. The denim is also pretty lightweight in these. The black pair I have is heavier and nappier.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question