Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 8, 2012
 Waist is smaller than suppose to be (Pants label: 30X32, but fits like 28X32). See my video for a comparison with another Levis pants.

Disappointed because I bought 2..

Levi's Men's 514 Slim Straight Worn in Corduroy Straight Leg Pant
12 people found this helpful
on February 14, 2013
The graphite is a great color and the pants are nice and sturdy. Slim and sexy. I love these. One drawback is the giant leather stamp on the back displaying the size-- kind of awkward because they are pretty slimming but they declare their size! Just take it off. My boyfriend has been wearing skinny levis for years, and he likes to roll these up which looks a little silly. They aren't as slim as the skinny ones-- slightly bulky in boots.
on May 8, 2014
If you are looking at these, buy them. They are extremely comfortable, and fit me great. I noticed they wrinkle up a bit, so I make sure to wash them with a bit extra fabirc softener. That seems to help big time.
on December 16, 2012
I cannot praise these pants enough. They fit nice and snugly, but the material has some give so that they are not constricting! I receive compliments from women all the time about how much they like these pants. I used to be a jeans-only guy, but now I find myself wearing these cords more often than anything else!
on December 3, 2012
I bought these curduroys for my boyfriend to replace his favorite worn out pair. The fit and quality are good, but just be aware that the gray color is so dark it's basically black. That's not necessarily a problem, but if you want gray you may be disappointed.
on December 19, 2012
I like 5 pocket cords , as a change from jeans . I've tried various brands; never being quite happy with the fit...most were too baggy around the thighs... These are my go-to cords now. At 6 ft with a 34 waist, they fit nicely...The material is light weight, thin....easy to wear.
on May 9, 2013
I have worn Levis cords in my younger days and I expected something similar. The fabric is lousy and the fit is terrible especially around the seat. Levis just doesn't make them the way they used to.
on December 7, 2012
What can I say about these jeans they feel like you don,t have any on soft I have been wearing cords for years wish you could get them anytime you wanted to.They are more pricey than jeans which i don,t understand jeans tend to be thicker then cords.They are warmer than jeans probably why you cant get them all year
on January 30, 2013
Fit is good, just not happy with corduroy, seems different somehow remembering what these kind of pants were like & felt.
on November 28, 2014
Great quality, fits well.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.