Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 24, 2015
Perfect fit for my skinny toddler! Great material and nice detail, my little one loves the sparkle buttons!
on September 25, 2015
nice
on October 3, 2013
Adorable jeans. A little long on my daughter but slim fitting so I can just roll the bottoms. Nice material, will last until she grows out of them. Only 4 stars because the purple embroidering on them has a couple spots that are coming undone. Most looked like the spot that was tied off so I just trimmed it a little. Wash inside out to help them last a little longer.
on February 24, 2014
very durable, comfortable and durable my daughter feels very comfortable in those clothes and although the largest purchase in December to put it fits perfect!
on July 12, 2014
Excellent
on November 30, 2012
Great price, cute fit, I have a hard time finding jeans that will fit my skinny little girl without being altered. These slim fit Levis with an adjustable waist are the only ones that fit her without being altered.
3 people found this helpful
on March 8, 2015
Good jeans
on April 3, 2013
Cute pants. Good fit. Adjustable waist is great. My daughter is small and adjustable waist is a must. Love the style.
One person found this helpful
on July 5, 2015
It must have been a bigger size
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 2, 2015
Too cute
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.