|Fits as expected||
Levi's Baby Girls' My First Essential Knit Legging
|Price:||$12.30 - $15.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 68% Cotton/28% Polyester/4% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Easy pull on fit
- Four way stretch
- Stitched down front pockets and fly
- Made in China
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Our denim look legging has the style of denim/the softness of jersey/and four way stretch
Levi infant girl's 9527 essential knit legging indigo
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004YIFWP2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I just ordered a second pair in a larger size. I love these pants because they seem really comfortable (definitely comfy enough to keep on for naps) and they go with anything. They also garner about 10,000 compliments. I bought legging jeans by other jeans companies and those jeans are much more on the "jeans" side of the spectrum in terms of texture and give. These levi's are leggings that look like jeans. I much prefer these.
They are good quality, pretty thick. They're warm enough to wear outside on a spring or fall day but don't block much wind. I wouldn't recommend them for outdoor play in the winter. They have a great denim look to them. I get lots of compliments on her jeans.
I love stretchy jeans because I can match them up to lots of different shirts. Jeans that aren't stretchy are hard to balance between height and width, I really like that these kind of form to fit my toddler. They are easy to put on and change diapers. I like that even though they're a little long, they stay at ankle length so she doesn't trip on them. They don't hamper her running, dancing and climbing.
I can't put them with snappy onsies, it looks weird, but that's OK because I don't like onsies. My only real issue is that they seem to be quite large relative to other stretch pants in the same size - but she'll grow into them.
After our son was born and wearing the (girl) jeggings when he was around six months old, I'll admit it: they were genius. Jeggings are easy to slide on and off and they look enough like real jeans that your kid will look stylin'.
So, it should come as no surprise that we have since purchased two pairs of these Levi jeggings for our son.
We love them for the same reasons that we love jeggings in general:
(1) So easy to slide on and off
(2) So soft
(3) Perfect skinny fit on the legs and ankles
(4) Goes with most outfits
(5) Isn't thick or stiff or boxy looking - less boxy, more hipster, please :)
(6) Thin material - he wears them even in the summer sometimes when it's not too hot outside
Why we love these jeggings in particular:
(1) Has detail on the back pockets that make them look like real jeans
(2) Good price compared to jeans: 1/2 to 1/3 of the price. (Of course, you're not getting the same quality of material that you get with jeans, but I would pick the jegging material over the jeans for a squirmy one-year-old any day.)
There is one big flaw with these jeggings, though:
(1) The waist is BIG compared to the rest of the jeggings.Read more ›
The size 12mo pants: As pants for a 6 month old they fit perfectly and are stretchy, soft and cute. Just what's needed as this stage. They're also easy to get on and off for changes. I bought more at size 18 mo (for when my kid reaches a year).
I really like these pants, I just wish that the sizes were better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
these leggings are slightly bigger than a 2t, which is what my toddler wears. they fit her, but just a bit baggy. we will wait a few months into the fall to wear again.Published 19 days ago by Nicole Roberts
These are super cute! They look like the picture. The color is very vibrant and they look so cute on my little girl.Published 27 days ago by Heather Hugie
Runs small my daughter just started wearing 12 months. She wears Carters 12 months and there is plenty of room around the waste, except this brandPublished 1 month ago by Andrea Smith
The item is super cute and material is comfortable for a baby to move around in, however they ran small... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Triseea George-Hutchinson
Very cute leggings that look like real jeans, except no zipper obviously. They are somewhat large in the waist and rear end, so consider going down a size if your daughter is on... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sasha
These fit my "thick legged" 1 year-old really well. I was concerned they'd be too tight but we got 18 mos. size and they're just the right amount of roomy and comfortable. Read morePublished 3 months ago by KellyCLT
I bought these for my first grandchild. Her parents said that they're a bit too big, but she'll soon grow into them. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Muir Halleron