Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on February 24, 2017
I bought these jeans in size 33, expecting them to maybe be too tight (I usually underestimate my size with Levi's and end up kicking myself), however, these jeans fit PERFECTLY! They are authentic Levi's, and they are mid-rise. I have a big butt, so I have to wear a belt to keep my buns in check - but I literally have to wear a belt even with ultra high rise jeans for the exact same reason. These jeans are the perfect mid rise, an inch or so below the belly button, which is ideal since I have a mommy tummy and jeans pinch me the wrong way if they sit any higher or lower. I am 5'7", weigh about 175, and the 33 fit me perfectly. They were not too short, just long enough to bunch up a tiny bit around my ankles - which is my preferred fit. These jeans are super soft and stretchy, but the fabric also feels very durable without being heavy and stiff! I will be ordering every color in my size as they become available and/or go on sale.

I didn't see a lot of reviews on here for women shaped like me, so I thought I'd lend a hand to my fellow curvy girls <3
review image
0Comment| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 18, 2015
Are these knock offs? I ordered the awakening, the color is nice but the material/quality is poor. I have attached pictures. I compared it with my jeans that I have bought from the Levis online store and these jeans have very thin cloth. The levis tag on the back and the stitches are really suspicious pls. refer to the photos I have attached.
review imagereview imagereview image
33 comments| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 22, 2014
I must say im VERY IMPRESSED !! The shipping didnt take long, i received them two days after i placed my order !. Im 5ft3 about 150lbs i ordered a size 11(30) and its a perfect fit !!!will be ordering more really soon
review image
22 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 26, 2016
These jeans are my "go to jeans" I have ordered these jeans in just about every color. I ordered the size 11 or 30. I am 5ft 6.5 inches tall and weigh 169. I think these jeans enhance your back side. From what I have notice, the jeans with the higher percentage of cotton tend to have more stretch to them and will really hug your curves. The lighter colors will also display any imperfections that you have. Once, in the winter time, I wore thin tights under my pants to "hide the cellulite." I did this only once, it did a great job. I won't be doing this in the summer because 1) it would be too hot and 2) I really don't care. On a side note, this is something that is not visible in the dark colors. If you are worried about displaying everything, I would opt for a larger size.

**I have noticed size inconsistencies, twice I ordered my normal 30 size and I couldn't get them past my thighs. I had to give them to my daughter who is a size 6-8 even though is was labeled as a "30". I reordered the jeans and the new pair (size 30) fit.**

The picture is me wearing a darker pair that I ordered from Amazon.
Update-I added more pictures of me wearing my other Levi's that I got from Amazon. I literally have almost every color. I have never had a reason to question the authenticity of the jeans I recieved. LOVE these jeans!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
22 comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I sent these back as soon as I received them. They are not what I was hoping for, and they weren't worth keeping.
1.) The wash ("Wanderer") was a lot less pretty than it looks online.
2.) They run slightly small. They stretch a lot, and were comfortable, but I didn't like the way the fabric pulled horizontally across my calves in a Michelin Man kind of way.
3.) Despite the stretch, they actually didn't hold anything in. The fabric just sat over my body in an unflattering way. It was almost like they were TOO stretchy.
4.) The worst problem was that the front pockets are not really functional. I hate that nonsense. People need pockets, period. (Am I the only one who wonders where nudist colony people put their house keys, lip balm, pocket change, etc?) I've attached a photo showing that the pockets are only 1 inch deep---they basically stop just below the bottom of the coin pocket. (I'm pointing to it in one of the attached photos.) You wouldn't want to use these pockets for anything like pocket change or keys, because the minute you sit down, the contents will be on the floor.

Comfort-wise, these were actually pretty good, but they were so unflattering and plain that I would never wear them.
review imagereview imagereview image
on September 29, 2015
So i needed a pair of cute skinny jeans fast for the all of the reviews and was a little hesitant to order levis frm amazon due to soo many reviewers saying they were not recieving the real deal. But ive got to say i got levis for sure. Super cute. Great fit. Very soft. Color very close to pick. I got the lighter blue ones. They are tight, but your buying super skinny jeans, so no surprise there. I am normally an 8-9 (about 147/5' 5) in jeans and ordered a 9 and they fit great. When ordering just keep in mind these are not low rise though. They do come up about mid rise. Not my fav, but no big deal. Im attaching some pics, hope this helps you girls!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on October 1, 2016
i love these! and need them in more colors! i'm 5'2 about 130lbs and i got the 28x30 and they fit like a glove and don't sag in the ass like some pants can do after a long day, lol. after stumbling upon a random pair in this style at a thrift store i knew i had to buy more in another wash!
on November 8, 2015
I bought 2 pairs of levis 535 on amazon. I know my size (24) in Levis 535.

I was replacing some pairs (of the same style/size/color) that I bought direct from levis when one pair I owned ripped and another became bleach stained after years of use. The Wanderer was giant and the Soft Black was too small (I ordered them both in the same size)... These are either defective (factory defect) or fake/imitation. I ended up keeping them because I didn't realize right away/figured I was imagining, but after a while, it was clear there was something wrong with both pair/they didn't fit the same as the ones that I purchased in the past. I just ordered (re-ordered) the soft black and a grey color direct from Levis and they both fit perfectly (same as my old pair) and they both fit the same. Don't order these from amazon - Order them from Levis - there is something wrong with these. Don't waste your money like i did.
11 comment| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 4, 2015
Yes, these leggings run small...I'd recommend ordering 2 sizes up from your usual size. I usually take either a 0 or 2; I ordered size 26, but it's still too small. They're very soft and look really good with boots, and the soft black color is attractive. As for a previous review mentioning that they may not be true Levi's, I'm attaching 2 pictures showing the tag and button. I haven't gone out shopping to compare them with what's in stores, but I guess you can decide whether they're worth the money or not. I am in like, but not in love.
review imagereview image
11 comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 6, 2015
My daughter seems to struggle with pulling her boots up over her jeans, and these skinny legging jeans solve that problem entirely. They stretch to fit and don't have extra fabric to get bunched up around the knees and calf. And on another note, this is a suitable compromise between the comfort she likes (yoga pants!) to the coverage the school dress code requires.

These fit as expected, but after wearing them for hours they do start to get stretched out a bit; the wash returns them to original (not shrunken) size. Although these are listed as leggings, they are just as thick as her usual brands of jeans. Normal waistband, zipper, and rivet snap; cute little heart-shaped V pattern on the rear pockets too.

1 star off just because the fade pattern seems a little uneven in some areas. Shop around, I found these a good value when I bought them during a Lightning Deal, but probably wouldn't buy again at full price.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.