Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
on September 4, 2014
Just bought this for my husband and it looks so good! Great faux leather jacket. I do think Levi's jackets run a bit large. My husband is 6'3", very slender and the small fits perfectly (he normally wears a medium). There is still room for a sweatshirt or more layers underneath the small size. So depending on your body, you may want to order a smaller size than you normally wear. Other than that, this coat is great!!! Definitely a great find. He said it is a fairly warm coat with the Sherpa lining.
on November 8, 2014
At first i was hesitant about buying a jacket like this online without trying it on to get a feel for how it fits, but decided to shoot the dice anyway. I ordered a medium and quite honestly couldn't be happier with both the outstanding look and fit of the jacket. While not real leather, the only way someone would be able to tell is by feeling the jacket or sniffing it. I've already had the chance to use it in some cold weather, and the Sherpa lining really makes this a warm jacket.

All in all, this jacket lives up to the LEVI's standard of quality and I am quite happy with my purchase.
on March 11, 2016
This jacket is true to size. I'm 6'2", 195 lbs. and the LARGE fits exactly as it does in the picture. It's much warmer than I anticipated: I was comfortably toasty wearing this around town in 20 degree weather. Great utility for the price.
on January 24, 2015
I ended up returning this jacket because it was too large and bulky on my son who is admittedly tall and thin. The sherpa lining was a bit much for Texas winters. It's a fine jacket if you live in a very cold area. It's good Levi's quality so no issue there, just the fit.
on February 1, 2016
My husband is 6'3" and weighs about 210 lbs. I got him an XL and it fit perfectly. He has plenty of room for a sweater underneath. He loves that he can flip up the collar when it gets windy outside. The material seems to be good quality. Only problem is the arms are a bit short. Probably won't be a problem for most people, though. My husband has very long arms and we can never find anything long enough in the arms for him.
on January 3, 2017
I bought this for my 19 year old son, who is 6'4 weighs 200 lbs. His arms generally require tall sizes, but this jacket fit him perfectly! He loves the leather look, but this is more durable than leather. The inside lining keeps him super warm. We live in TX, so he usually just makes it through the winter with layers that *don't* include an outer jacket, usually just a heavy hoodie. He's in college this year, though, and spends a good deal of time walking to and from classes and catching the bus to and from campus, my point being that he now spends more time outside than usual. He's looking forward to heading back for the spring semester with a jacket that will keep him toasty even on the coldest TX days.
Got My New Medium Levis Jacket Yesterday. Looks Exactally Like My Ten Year Old Large One,
But Medium Fits Perfect And Looks Excellent. Really Love The Nice Dark Black Color.
Can Not Wait To Wear It This Autumn In New England.

Thanks Amazon !!
on March 1, 2016
Lets start off by saying that I enjoy leather jackets. Seeing this on sale was a dealbreaker, and even though Spring is coming and I won't have too much time to wear it anymore, I look forward to wearing this again later this fall. This jacket also fit perfectly! As others have suggested, go a size down. I wear medium in my t-shirts at 5'11 and 135lbs and the small fit just fine.
on December 21, 2014
Slightly snugger than I expected with 2XL but still loose enough to allow a heavy thermal shirt (no hoodie) as a layer. Workmanship and materials, as expected from the Levi brand, are first rate. Darker brown (almost black) than the photo suggests but still very nice. Faux leather looks and feels like the real thing. Sherpa lining is very warm, and the faux leather is wind and water proof. I applied Armor-All to protect from stains/patina and hopefully improve durability. (Hope this works as well for the jacket as it does for my faux leather car upholstery.)
on April 9, 2017
Had this for over a year now. Looks good and is durable. It gets some looks and compliments. Nice value. the black sheepskin lining makes it a very warm jacket. Inside pocket in LF is handy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.