Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on December 3, 2013
Just got the jacket right now, and it is very nice, much nicer than jackets I just saw at Macys and other department stores. It looks exactly how I want: very minimal, classic, no big pockets or fake linings or hoods. The leather is indeed very thick, and the zippers are very rugged. The leather smells just like my dad's vintage mercedes did, that nice leather smell.

I am currently wearing it in about 60 F temperature in my room, and I am warming up pretty quickly. Time will tell how it handles outside temps.

The only thing I don't like right now is that the sleeves are a bit long, but people come in all shapes and sizes so that is bound to happen. I am a XL in most cases, sometimes a 2xl from a contemporary brand will be too small, but sometimse a L will fit in other brands. I would say it is very true to size. I have a bit of a belly and it is a bit tight on my stomach, but fine.

I am guessing that the bad reviews about poor quality are regarding a different jacket. I have very high standards and this is made well
on April 25, 2013
I had my on this piece of beauty for months. And I even used my Amazon clothing store subscription promo on this. But I am about to tell something about sizing.

Now as I always use to wear medium, I also ordered one here. I am 179 cm (5'10")) tall and my weight is 130 lbs. Now when it came It didn't feel right . I did some research and found out that you should try one size smaller ur regular size when buying for leather jacket. Then i ordered the small one. And now it's the like perfect tailored fit for me. leather is very good quality. But I would tell you to go down the sizes until you find it uncomfortable. Trust me you will always find it surprising how the fitting works for leather jacket.
on December 12, 2013
I like the quality, fit, and look of this jacket. The leather feels good and wears well. The sleeves have a sort of distressed look to them that will add to the "patina" of the jacket as it ages. Its a heavier weight than I expected, which is welcomed. Overall, it's a nice quality jacket for the price.
on January 8, 2014
Slightly smaller than other XLs Jackets, but otherwise just flat beautiful. At the end of the day, a nice leather jacket complements just about any outfit. Would certainly purchase again.
on December 4, 2013
very nice jacket fits good and seems to be very well made. it was a little tight but it seems to have stretched a little and now fits perfect. its made of heavy and rugged leather very nice.
a no-brainer for the price, quality leather, heavy, warm. Ladies like it ,but now I see it's unavailable. Too bad.
on January 29, 2014
This was a X`mas present and my boyfriend look totaly trendy with this jacket. It`s so soft, great leather, gooooorgeous!!!
on December 3, 2013
I am 5' 10" and weigh 155 pounds, and this jacket fit perfectly. I always wear large, so that's what I ordered. Looks great!
on December 20, 2013
Fit is excellent, just as described in the sizing chart. The leather is nice, much thicker than expected. Hubby loves it.
on May 4, 2015
Good quality, I recommend

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.