Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Levi's Men's 38Mm Bridle With Levi Logo Belt
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Price:$13.32 - $19.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 25, 2012
The first thing I noticed about this belt is that the design on the picture looked nothing like the belt I received. Mine has black "zebra" stripes(see customer pictures) throughout the entire belt....not what I wanted. Secondly, It is very squeaky, though I expect it to go away after some time.

I expect the design of the advertised product to match what I receive. I have many great products from Levi's, but this is not one of them.
review image review image
on April 14, 2010
When I purchased this belt. I wanted one which I could change the buckel and replace it with one of my own choosing. The advertisment for this belt at the time of purchase shows that bthe buckle could be changed?...But this is not true. The buckel is sewn into the leather. and cannot be changed out.
I have owned this belt for a while? and I have noticed that the brown dye used to color the belt is rubbing off in places. This is hardly what I would want from a breand like levis. As it dosent stand up to their name. Of quality.
on April 29, 2012
Not much to say really, but 20 words are required for a review. It fits and holds my pants up. I've seen a couple of belt reviews that complained about belts being the wrong size. If you buy a belt the same size as your pants (which is what they did) it will be too small. So 34 pants size 36 belt size.
on September 30, 2013
Belt too small; smaller than actual size ordered; too short based upon size on label and ordered. I'll keep; want to try to lose weight anyway; otherwise I'd throw in garbage. Belt ; got similar @ the army store and those fit good.... seems like the amazon clothes not sized as advertised.. less material,
on September 12, 2011
Great belt, good color and quality, but sizing seemed a little small. I ordered this in a 34 for my husband who wears a 34W x 32L Levi's jean religiously. He is only able to wear this on the very last buckle hole or it will be too small for him. Order one size up, and you will be good to go.
on July 1, 2010
The belt buckle broke only after wearing it a few times. I liked the way it looked, however I will never purchase a Levi's belt again.
on February 20, 2015
I already had one of these and finally wore it out after a few years of wearing it every day. Longest lasting belt I've ever had. With it being a 1 piece leather belt, you don't have to worry about the seams coming un-stitched.
on April 11, 2014
Fits well, looks good. It is just what I wanted. Couldn't find anything local like this. On the sizing. I read the reviews on here and I decided to order a size larger than my pants waist size. It was too big. I reordered the same size as my pants waist and it fit perfect.
on August 25, 2013
The belt is good enough for what I need but I must say it is a bit on the thin side and feels a bit cheaply made. Time will tell how well it wears and how long it lasts but it is a lot thinner than I'm used to for leather belts.
on January 15, 2016
I ordered the size 42 because I already have the same belt size 42 but what was shipped to me was several inches shorter than my other Levi's size 42 belt. A little disappointed I guess I will find somebody to give it to. If you get the right size it's a great belt