Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on November 4, 2011
Good looking belt, heavy buckle, seemingly nice construction. Within less than 6 months the brown "leather" started peeling off the front and back of it leaving a some sort of pliable white/cream material exposed beneath it. Looks ridiculous now. If you have 10 other belts to wear, this is a nice addition. If you only have a couple belts you wear, this will not last.
on September 5, 2014
I've purchased this particular belt twice. The first belt lasted about a year before it got worn out and had to be replaced. It was still functional, but bits and pieces of it got worn down from the belt buckle and just didn't look very good.

With that said, this is a great wide belt. It's width is great for many jeans that have wider belt loops on them. Not only is it wide, but it's thick. I wear it for work (with khakis) and during the weekends with jeans. It's not overly flashy, but it is definitely sturdy. The belt buckle is a good size although it might be a little large for some people. To me, the buckle is the perfect size for a 38mm belt.

I'm sure it got worn down quicker by me wearing it nearly every day, so it withstood a lot of use. Between the quality construction and good width and thickness I opted to buy a second one and plan to wear it out just as much as the first.
on December 4, 2014
This product turns out to be junk. I originally liked the belt, and liked the idea of it being reversible. However after a short time one of the screws holding the leather in fell out and is so small, it was lost. I had a jeweler make new screws for me. I superglued them so they would not come out. After awhile the black covering on the black side of the belt started wearing and flaking off. Now the belt is loose where the leather is screwed into the metal. I have owned it less than a year and a half.
on March 19, 2014
The belt arrived within the dates promised and was robustly packaged. Unfortunately it wasn't what I had expected. It was thick and heavy with a very solid buckle.whilst I had expected a slimmer version.

I do wear it around the house and while it is still too early to comment on the leather wear and particularly the belt tongue near near the buckle. All in all its seems a good all-round belt for casual wearing.

VVY Gold Coast Australia
on March 17, 2013
I buy this belt.100% guarantee that it is not the skin(imitation leather with two sides and paperboard from the skin).amazon let's correct characteristics .levis is . levis deceiving buyers.I need to throw in the trash this belts. sorry for the English language.
on September 21, 2012
This is a really great belt! I bought this for my boyfriend because he was always complaining about not having a "good" brown or black belt.. So, I thought I'd just kill two birds with one stone! He absolutely loves it. I give this belt 5 stars!!

(I wouldn't get this if you're looking for a really nice looking belt.. like something to wear to church.. this is more of a "working man's" belt.)
on August 8, 2016
great belt but should have gotten the large instead of the XL.
on June 23, 2012
Ordered it on a Saturday and got it in Miami on Tuesday with Amazon Prime. The leather is supple yet strong and the buckle is easy to reverse. The only drawback is that there is a tag engraved on the black side near to buckle which may be visible when worn. Other than that, I'm really liking this belt!
on May 2, 2014
It's Ok at the beginning, but after 2 month of use, the belt is separating from the buckle and it appears some old in the hole. I can't believe, It is LEVIS, it coudn't happened.
on November 20, 2013
My son really liked the belt until he bent over and it fell apart. I am now out of my return window. Don't waste your money!!!!!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question