Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on April 11, 2017
Within the first two wearings it stretched now it's just way out of shape.
I keep trying to find a solid belt that won't stretch down one side if it's holding up pants.
This is not it, if it's decorative fine if you want it to hold them up then it'll just stretch.
on September 28, 2017
I love the one I'm wearing right now. Of course this is a brown one I'm wearing and I have two black ones in the closet. Makes no difference which color I love wearing my Levi's belts and to be honest I love wearing my Levi's jeans but you don't care about that.
on March 29, 2017
Very good quality all leather belt. I purchased one size larger than my other belts, and this fit perfectly - room to grow!
on May 6, 2017
Good genuine leather. Nice styling for Jeans. I bought two sizes over my waist for jeans and it fits perfectly.
on May 10, 2017
Well made belt to keep up the big boy pants. Heavy duty belt at a good price. Certainly recommend the product.
on February 18, 2013
What a great price for a 100% real leather belt! I can't stand those belts that are strips of faux leather pasted on top of each other because they begin to fall apart after only weeks or months. This is the real deal. Stylish and true to size. I would recommend to my friends.
on June 8, 2015
Better than you could imagine? OK it didn't get sent to me for free, except the shipping was, but it is one of the best $20 belts I have ever bought. No corners cut and very durable. Has a great buckle and good quality thick leather.. Would suggest you buy at least 2in larger than waist size. mine fit perfect but if you want a little extra room to move a slightly larger size is recommended. This is a very nice belt. I have bought dozens and dozens over the years and this one is a stand out. shoild hold up for a good amount of time and look good doing it. The 40mm I bought just fits on pants with larger belt loops. Wouldn't try it on slacks with the narrow loops although the same style of belt can be bought in narrower sizez. Levi made a winner here and Amazon made it affordable and easy to find. Safe buy anytime.
on June 30, 2015
had this belt for three weeks and buckle broke and can't be replaced because its sewn together
on October 25, 2017
Size runs as advertised, quality is fantastic. I will never buy another brand or style of belt again. Great for us "big and tall guys"!
on July 15, 2017
Excelent inexpensive alternative for CCW, I have had worn it for 3 years and have nothing bad to say about it. True leather, very strong.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.