Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 644 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 680 reviews
on January 2, 2013
I was hesitant to buy this belt based on some of the negative reviews, but I am glad I chose to ignore those reviews and purchase this belt. As soon as the belt arrived, I inspected the leather and it is of high quality and it is real leather. The size was correct and the leather and buckle were new and bore the Levi's iconic stamp. I twisted and attempted to stretch the leather to see if it would tear, split, etc... (as stated in the negative reviews) and it did not rip, split, tear or otherwise shows any signs of failing or damage. I especially like the bridle double buckle style and it is well made. I wear a size 34 waist pants and the 38 belt size was perfect, even allowing for growth in the waist....lol or, more hopefully a decrease. The color black of the leather does not transfer off onto lighter colored clothing in my case thus far. Very please with purchase.
33 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2014
This looks like a good quality belt. I like the heavy buckle and the reasonably thick but still flexible leather. However, regarding the size... I guess there's a lot of misinformation on here (people saying it "runs small") that led me to buy a belt two sizes too big. Here's what I found: the numerical size of the belt corresponds to the distance from the TIP of the buckle to the FIRST set of holes. I got out a measuring tape to be sure. So in other words, it should fit true to size, plus a few extra inches of allowance (on mine there are 4 inches worth of holes).
on April 2, 2017
Continues to feel durable after several weeks of daily use. I wish someone would come up with a belt that had some super tough material at the holes so the belt wouldn't distort with time. This does appear to be a very durable belt - I believe it is due to two features: thick, solid, non-laminated leather and the fact that it has two belt buckle tines(?) passing through the leather to distribute the force over a greater area.
on March 4, 2017
Remember to buy AT LEAST 4 SIZES LARGER than what your waist size it. the sizing is not terribly explained on the product page. when you select your size that means that is the size that it will be, not that it will work well for someone with that waist size. other than that its a good belt.
on March 9, 2017
Product arrived on time and as advertised. However customers need to understand that this belt is a fattie - its much wider than they might expect. I missed the width notation in the product listing and that is my fault. This belt is a retro version of belt designs from the mid 70's.
on April 11, 2017
Within the first two wearings it stretched now it's just way out of shape.
I keep trying to find a solid belt that won't stretch down one side if it's holding up pants.
This is not it, if it's decorative fine if you want it to hold them up then it'll just stretch.
on January 22, 2013
I read all the reviews concerning the size difference and decided to ere on the safe side. So, I ordered my belt two sizes larger than my waist as many suggested. If you are a true, even waste size - DO NOT order TWO sizes larger. I am a true, even 34" waist and the 38" was WAY too big. I had to return the 38" and ordered the 36". It fits much better and still leaves me some room for "expansion". I would recommend sticking with one size up, not two. Thanks to Amazon, I had no problems with the return process. On the positive side, the belt seems to be of good quality leather and was delivered super fast.
22 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2017
Very good quality all leather belt. I purchased one size larger than my other belts, and this fit perfectly - room to grow!
on March 9, 2017
Very good quality. Not as good the last one I bought, 5 years ago, but still very good. And reasonable price too.
on March 31, 2017
Nice thick belt!!! Good leather. Not the cheap bonded leather! Second one....though my first one was purchased in a department store...saved almost $10 here.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.