Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 655 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 691 reviews
on January 2, 2013
I was hesitant to buy this belt based on some of the negative reviews, but I am glad I chose to ignore those reviews and purchase this belt. As soon as the belt arrived, I inspected the leather and it is of high quality and it is real leather. The size was correct and the leather and buckle were new and bore the Levi's iconic stamp. I twisted and attempted to stretch the leather to see if it would tear, split, etc... (as stated in the negative reviews) and it did not rip, split, tear or otherwise shows any signs of failing or damage. I especially like the bridle double buckle style and it is well made. I wear a size 34 waist pants and the 38 belt size was perfect, even allowing for growth in the waist....lol or, more hopefully a decrease. The color black of the leather does not transfer off onto lighter colored clothing in my case thus far. Very please with purchase.
33 comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2017
Continues to feel durable after several weeks of daily use. I wish someone would come up with a belt that had some super tough material at the holes so the belt wouldn't distort with time. This does appear to be a very durable belt - I believe it is due to two features: thick, solid, non-laminated leather and the fact that it has two belt buckle tines(?) passing through the leather to distribute the force over a greater area.
on September 18, 2014
This looks like a good quality belt. I like the heavy buckle and the reasonably thick but still flexible leather. However, regarding the size... I guess there's a lot of misinformation on here (people saying it "runs small") that led me to buy a belt two sizes too big. Here's what I found: the numerical size of the belt corresponds to the distance from the TIP of the buckle to the FIRST set of holes. I got out a measuring tape to be sure. So in other words, it should fit true to size, plus a few extra inches of allowance (on mine there are 4 inches worth of holes).
on February 18, 2013
What a great price for a 100% real leather belt! I can't stand those belts that are strips of faux leather pasted on top of each other because they begin to fall apart after only weeks or months. This is the real deal. Stylish and true to size. I would recommend to my friends.
on July 19, 2016
I purchased this belt January 2013 and it has surpassed any expectations I had for a $20 leather belt. No cracking or delaminating. I bought it for my work pants (I got really sweaty in the steam plant) and the color transferred when my pants were wet, but this wasn't a negative. This belt has supported radios, tools and whatever else I clipped to it.

Now my only wish is that this belt was available in brown.
on March 9, 2017
Product arrived on time and as advertised. However customers need to understand that this belt is a fattie - its much wider than they might expect. I missed the width notation in the product listing and that is my fault. This belt is a retro version of belt designs from the mid 70's.
on March 4, 2017
Remember to buy AT LEAST 4 SIZES LARGER than what your waist size it. the sizing is not terribly explained on the product page. when you select your size that means that is the size that it will be, not that it will work well for someone with that waist size. other than that its a good belt.
on July 20, 2012
Product, fit very nice, 38" pants, 40" belt.
Stamped as "Genuine Leather".
I'm pleased to find this great product, I will be looking for a brown version to add to my wardrobe.
Shoped in town and after fining what I thought was good was shortly disapointed when Walmarts product which looked like leather (China manufactured) ended up to be somthing like a cardboard/leather veneer with a very deceiving leather look and had a price at just over $10.00. It lasted 1 month, ouch.
I've now worn this belt every day for a week and it's still rugged, holding its form, I'm very pleased with my purchase.
on June 8, 2015
Better than you could imagine? OK it didn't get sent to me for free, except the shipping was, but it is one of the best $20 belts I have ever bought. No corners cut and very durable. Has a great buckle and good quality thick leather.. Would suggest you buy at least 2in larger than waist size. mine fit perfect but if you want a little extra room to move a slightly larger size is recommended. This is a very nice belt. I have bought dozens and dozens over the years and this one is a stand out. shoild hold up for a good amount of time and look good doing it. The 40mm I bought just fits on pants with larger belt loops. Wouldn't try it on slacks with the narrow loops although the same style of belt can be bought in narrower sizez. Levi made a winner here and Amazon made it affordable and easy to find. Safe buy anytime.
on March 20, 2016
The buckle broke. Cheap belt.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.