Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 23, 2015
I've had this belt for a little over a month now and have worn it quite often. So far it's held up very nicely. I really like the 2-prong design.

The only 44inch belts I could find in stores that I somewhat likes were reversible, and I absolutely loathe reversible belts so I got on Amazon, and I'm glad I did!

The leather wasn't noticeably malodorous upon receipt of the belt.
on November 27, 2015
One size too small. Sizing looks to be inaccurate. I have two other belts the same size that fit fine but this belt is at least one size smaller than it should be. Can get it to work (barely) in last slot, my other belts in this same size have either two or three slots left. Order at least one size larger than listed if you buy this one!
on November 10, 2011
I really like this belt. Looks good, and feels good. It is a nice thick belt (which fits in dress pants as well as jeans).

The one thing I will stress -which other users have noted as well -is that the belt is cut a size smaller than what you buy. I am a 34 in all my pants, and I use the last notch on the 36 belt. I almost wish I got a 38...but it's not tight, so I guess that is positive reinforcement to stay at this size!

Either way, it appears to be solidly made, and the first few days using it have been good so far.
on May 11, 2017
The back feels like leather, but the front feels like plastic and it keeps trying to dig into me. I'm not liking this thing at all. :(
on February 27, 2016
got this belt and now when i walk around my pants wont fall down and i don't have to worry about showing my ass crack when i walk around or bend over to pick something up that is plus most women don't like guys always showing their ass crack
on November 15, 2017
Nice belt, sized right, would buy again
on May 11, 2016
bought for my son for Christmas. He loves it. Just the right size and holding up well.
on June 3, 2016
Nice belt, strong, sturdy, made by Levis a product I trust.
on March 18, 2013
This is a nice belt, heavy leather, consistent tanning, nice heavy-duty hardware. I don't know how much more I can say about a belt other than it looks good and keeps my pants up as expected.
on September 29, 2016
very hard to buckle Hate it
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.