Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 686 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 727 reviews
on January 2, 2013
I was hesitant to buy this belt based on some of the negative reviews, but I am glad I chose to ignore those reviews and purchase this belt. As soon as the belt arrived, I inspected the leather and it is of high quality and it is real leather. The size was correct and the leather and buckle were new and bore the Levi's iconic stamp. I twisted and attempted to stretch the leather to see if it would tear, split, etc... (as stated in the negative reviews) and it did not rip, split, tear or otherwise shows any signs of failing or damage. I especially like the bridle double buckle style and it is well made. I wear a size 34 waist pants and the 38 belt size was perfect, even allowing for growth in the waist....lol or, more hopefully a decrease. The color black of the leather does not transfer off onto lighter colored clothing in my case thus far. Very please with purchase.
33 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2017
Continues to feel durable after several weeks of daily use. I wish someone would come up with a belt that had some super tough material at the holes so the belt wouldn't distort with time. This does appear to be a very durable belt - I believe it is due to two features: thick, solid, non-laminated leather and the fact that it has two belt buckle tines(?) passing through the leather to distribute the force over a greater area.
on September 18, 2014
This looks like a good quality belt. I like the heavy buckle and the reasonably thick but still flexible leather. However, regarding the size... I guess there's a lot of misinformation on here (people saying it "runs small") that led me to buy a belt two sizes too big. Here's what I found: the numerical size of the belt corresponds to the distance from the TIP of the buckle to the FIRST set of holes. I got out a measuring tape to be sure. So in other words, it should fit true to size, plus a few extra inches of allowance (on mine there are 4 inches worth of holes).
on July 19, 2016
I purchased this belt January 2013 and it has surpassed any expectations I had for a $20 leather belt. No cracking or delaminating. I bought it for my work pants (I got really sweaty in the steam plant) and the color transferred when my pants were wet, but this wasn't a negative. This belt has supported radios, tools and whatever else I clipped to it.

Now my only wish is that this belt was available in brown.
on February 5, 2017
Great and sturdy belt, but don't listen to other reviewers or people who have answered the questions on this item. Levi's didn't "factor in" the whole "go up two sizes" with this belt. I had to re-order it because I followed the advise of others on the product page - in reality, I needed a size 38 (I wear a 34 in shorts/pants). Still - my loss is your gain, and the belt itself is definitely worth your consideration. It's sharp, classy, and unobtrusive.
on January 8, 2017
Great belt. I'm a bigger guy, with too much gut, and single clasp belts tend to fold and get out of shape very quickly. This one with two (clasps?) works awesome and does not lose its shape quickly. I've just purchased my second (cause I lost some weight!), and I will buy a third. Great with jeans, or shorts. Not a dress belt, but I dint have to wear a suit any more!!!
on March 9, 2017
Product arrived on time and as advertised. However customers need to understand that this belt is a fattie - its much wider than they might expect. I missed the width notation in the product listing and that is my fault. This belt is a retro version of belt designs from the mid 70's.
on May 5, 2017
i like 2 pronged because it wont stretch as much as a 1 pronged belt.

the buckle is cheap die cast metal and the finish on it scratches off easily. I don't expect the buckle to last very long if i'm laying down on rocks much.

the buckle scratched itself where the prongs sit.

leather seems fine so far, doesn't appear to be bonded
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 23, 2015
I've had this belt for a little over a month now and have worn it quite often. So far it's held up very nicely. I really like the 2-prong design.

The only 44inch belts I could find in stores that I somewhat likes were reversible, and I absolutely loathe reversible belts so I got on Amazon, and I'm glad I did!

The leather wasn't noticeably malodorous upon receipt of the belt.
on July 20, 2012
Product, fit very nice, 38" pants, 40" belt.
Stamped as "Genuine Leather".
I'm pleased to find this great product, I will be looking for a brown version to add to my wardrobe.
Shoped in town and after fining what I thought was good was shortly disapointed when Walmarts product which looked like leather (China manufactured) ended up to be somthing like a cardboard/leather veneer with a very deceiving leather look and had a price at just over $10.00. It lasted 1 month, ouch.
I've now worn this belt every day for a week and it's still rugged, holding its form, I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Con: This is real leather and it will last you years. The buckle is pot metal and mine finally failed.
If you depend on a belt to hold up your britches a buckle failure is not a good thing and could spoil your trip in the mountains.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.