Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 704 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 746 reviews
on July 19, 2016
I purchased this belt January 2013 and it has surpassed any expectations I had for a $20 leather belt. No cracking or delaminating. I bought it for my work pants (I got really sweaty in the steam plant) and the color transferred when my pants were wet, but this wasn't a negative. This belt has supported radios, tools and whatever else I clipped to it.

Now my only wish is that this belt was available in brown.
on November 27, 2015
One size too small. Sizing looks to be inaccurate. I have two other belts the same size that fit fine but this belt is at least one size smaller than it should be. Can get it to work (barely) in last slot, my other belts in this same size have either two or three slots left. Order at least one size larger than listed if you buy this one!
on April 11, 2017
Within the first two wearings it stretched now it's just way out of shape.
I keep trying to find a solid belt that won't stretch down one side if it's holding up pants.
This is not it, if it's decorative fine if you want it to hold them up then it'll just stretch.
on March 29, 2017
Very good quality all leather belt. I purchased one size larger than my other belts, and this fit perfectly - room to grow!
on May 6, 2017
Good genuine leather. Nice styling for Jeans. I bought two sizes over my waist for jeans and it fits perfectly.
on May 10, 2017
Well made belt to keep up the big boy pants. Heavy duty belt at a good price. Certainly recommend the product.
on February 18, 2013
What a great price for a 100% real leather belt! I can't stand those belts that are strips of faux leather pasted on top of each other because they begin to fall apart after only weeks or months. This is the real deal. Stylish and true to size. I would recommend to my friends.
on June 24, 2017
Too small, I got 1 size bigger than waist like the said, should have gotten 4 sizes larger, need to send this back .
on April 8, 2017
Nothing fancy, but a good quality leather belt - not pseudo leather!
on June 8, 2015
Better than you could imagine? OK it didn't get sent to me for free, except the shipping was, but it is one of the best $20 belts I have ever bought. No corners cut and very durable. Has a great buckle and good quality thick leather.. Would suggest you buy at least 2in larger than waist size. mine fit perfect but if you want a little extra room to move a slightly larger size is recommended. This is a very nice belt. I have bought dozens and dozens over the years and this one is a stand out. shoild hold up for a good amount of time and look good doing it. The 40mm I bought just fits on pants with larger belt loops. Wouldn't try it on slacks with the narrow loops although the same style of belt can be bought in narrower sizez. Levi made a winner here and Amazon made it affordable and easy to find. Safe buy anytime.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.