Levi's Men's 501 Jean, Green Goblin, 29x30
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Classic five-pocket jean in straight-leg cut
- Button fly
- 16-inch leg opening
- Actual coloration may vary from garment to garment due to specific wash
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Keep it dark and clean by washing as little as possible, or repeat washings to fade them to your liking
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 11.9 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B007MM9EI8
- Item model number: 00501-1332
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 7, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Can I leave 0 star here? Cause I'm not in US now and the cost to ship this jean back to amazon is too expensive.
I am going to buy more Lee now than Levi's. I had never bought Lees until this holiday season. I now have several pairs and they are consistent (so far) in length and quality. i am 6 ft 3 and usually buy 34 x 34. With Levi's sometimes the inseam is slightly too short and other times it is almost 2 inches too long. I have many pairs of Levi's now that i must get hemmed. Plus their quality varies - maybe depending on where they are made. Some pairs seem more like Spandex than Denim. Nevertheless, sometimes i like the colors that Levi's offer so in the future i may buy them again. But mostly now Lees.
are the original Levi's. In addition, there was the Levi Overalls which were also around since Levi came out with their Original 501 at about 1870. I doubt if their Overalls exist today but I remember they wore very well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Don't like the color and how it fades... Thought I was getting the old, old Levi (wash and shrink).Published 4 months ago by Janet
Levi's seems to have modified their cut lately. Not the Quality of 10 years ago...Published 5 months ago by Olivier & Patricia
I bought these for my son and they look and fit great. I would buy them again.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer