|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$23.27 - $79.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Cotton
- Button Fly closure
- Machine Wash
- Straight-leg jean featuring five-pocket styling with signature arcuate stitching on rear pocket
- Leg opening: 16" Sits at waist - 11.25 Inches rise
- Modified construction of the front fly to prevent tearing
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Since we invented it in 1873, the 501 Jean has been a blank canvas for self-expression. The iconic straight fit with signature button fly, the 501 Jean sits at the waist and is regular through the thigh with a straight leg. Message from the Manufacturer: You asked. We listened. Based on customer feedback, we've remastered our 501 Jean. The construction of the front fly was modified in 2013 to help prevent tearing in this area.
More than 140 years after inventing the blue jean, one thing is clear: Levi’s clothes are loved by the people who wear them - from presidents to movie stars, farmers to fashion icons, entrepreneurs to the everyman. 'Live in Levi’s’ asserts with confidence and pride that Levi’s clothes are indeed for everybody who’s not just anybody.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 20 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0018OR118
- Item model number: 00501
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 4, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I have bought four pairs of these jeans now. Except for one of them, the colors were all true to the website image. One, "cascade wonderland," looks like a flat cobalt or lapis blue on the website. What was sent to me looked like black jeans that had aged badly, just ugly in a thrifting kind of way (and I usually like thrift store things, but sometimes...). Sent them back. The replacement, in lodestone, is great. It's kind of khaki-colored, but really more of a gold. Great fall color.