|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$31.26 - $98.21 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Cotton
- Button Fly closure
- Machine Wash
- Straight-leg jean featuring five-pocket styling with signature arcuate stitching on rear pocket
- Leg opening: 16"
- Modified construction of the front fly to prevent tearing
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|501 Original Fit||505 Regular Fit||514 Straight Fit||541 Athletic Fit||569 Loose Straight Fit|
|Rise||Sits at waist||Sits at waist||Sits below waist||Sits at waist||Sits below waist|
|Fit||Button fly; Regular fit through seat and thigh||Extra room through seat and thigh||Regular fit through seat and thigh||Extra room through seat and thigh||Extra room through seat and thigh|
|Fits||510 Skinny Fit||511 Slim Fit||501 CT||501 Original Fit||517 Bootcut Fit||550 Relaxed Fit|
|519 Extreme Skinny Fit||Line 8 511 Slim Fit Pants||502 Regular Taper Fit||501 Shrink-To-Fit||527 Slim Bootcut Fit||559 Relaxed Straight Fit|
|511 Slim Fit Hybrid Trousers||508 Regular Taper Fit||505 Regular Fit||560 Comfort Fit|
|513 Slim Straight Fit||541 Athletic Fit||514 Straight Fit||569 Loose Straight Fit|
Since we invented it in 1873, the 501 Jean has been a blank canvas for self-expression. The iconic straight fit with signature button fly, the 501 Jean sits at the waist and is regular through the thigh with a straight leg. Message from the Manufacturer: You asked. We listened. Based on customer feedback, we've remastered our 501 Jean. The construction of the front fly was modified in 2013 to help prevent tearing in this area.
More than 140 years after inventing the blue jean, one thing is clear: Levi’s clothes are loved by the people who wear them - from presidents to movie stars, farmers to fashion icons, entrepreneurs to the everyman. 'Live in Levi’s’ asserts with confidence and pride that Levi’s clothes are indeed for everybody who’s not just anybody.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0018OR118
- Item model number: 00501
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 4, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
He has good sized (not body builder huge size, or fat sized - just working man fit sized. )thighs. Which made them uncomfortable, so we returned them.
We DO recommend as long as you understand the cut of the jeans run kinda small in the thighs, and butt area.
Hope our review was helpful!