Levi's Men's 501 Original Fit Jean, On The Decks, 30x34
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Classic five-pocket jean in straight-leg cut
- Button fly
- 16-inch leg opening
- Actual coloration may vary from garment to garment due to specific wash
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Keep it dark and clean by washing as little as possible, or repeat washings to fade them to your liking
More than 140 years after inventing the blue jean, one thing is clear: Levi’s clothes are loved by the people who wear them - from presidents to movie stars, farmers to fashion icons, entrepreneurs to the everyman. 'Live in Levi’s’ asserts with confidence and pride that Levi’s clothes are indeed for everybody who’s not just anybody.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 10.2 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00A3FEPEE
- Item model number: 00501-1522
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 11, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
seeing my 19 year old son's face as he was trying them on, that they had buttons?
However; these fit great and he was sick of the huge leg jeans that have been the style
for the last few years. These are his dress up jeans for date night...giggle with me parents.
Shipping was fast, they run true to size and I have no complaints, even from my mystified son
on the button issue.
Stick with the stone washed and you will get what you are expecting; the same 501's I have been wearing for 20+ years. I decided to go with one of the darker colors and I am not sure if they are even made by Levis. The material, fit, quality, all around feel are completely different and are not of the same quality as the others that I have bought.
I really am not sure if this is an oddity from Levis and these were made for a different country or if they are just plain fake Levis. Something is wrong.
I will return and order the stone washed ones......
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these jeans last year for my son and he loves them and is still wearing them now.Published on July 24, 2014 by Bargin Shopper
i order a pair of mens levis 501, but the size is to small , they put the size in a wrong pairPublished on April 16, 2014 by ramiro