Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 189 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 198 reviews
on June 12, 2016
Amazon issued a refund for one pair of jeans, but not the other. Said they were waiting until they received the item; however, both pairs of jeans were in the same box. I can't find anything on the site of how to contact customer service. Very frustrating.

I have been ordering 501's from Amazon for quite awhile and have been pleased each time. I am a 5'3", 112 lb female and order 29x32, because I know they will shrink somewhat. I like the roominess and they look pretty good with sandals and boots, and I'm not into the tight skinny jean look. I had previously ordered a pair of the Point Reyes and liked the color so much I recently placed on order for 2 more because they were being discontinued. When I received them, I noticed that the waist looked huge and, after trying them on, it was. So, I measured and both were 36x32 - even though the tag inside, as well as outside, said they were 29's. Needless to say, I am disappointed and am sending them back. They were made in Mexico same as all the other jeans I have, so it's obviously a labeling error.
on May 29, 2017
I purposely went a size up when I ordered these pair, "I ordered 44 X 32". When I tried them on, they were fitting tight "compared to other pairs I have which fit better, they are 42 X 32" also visually comparing both pair. There is a noticeable difference in quality. I am questioning the Authenticity of these Jeans.

I will be returning them for a refund, ill pay extra to buy them at the mall.
on January 14, 2016
Let's get it out there at the beginning - I am a 57 year old female that grew up with the Levi's 501 shrink to fits jeans back in the day. These jeans have the nice heavy denim weight unlike what other's reviewers had stated about the material being thinner and not wearing well. This particular pair was made in Mexico. I am not sure what seems are usually doubled sewed and which aren't, but the outer seams are double stitched and the inseam ones are not. Won't know how they wear until I've worn more. I bought my usual size as these are not the "Shrink to fit type". The thighs are a bit tight on me in the inside when I sit (my thighs are fairly thick) and hang nicely when I am up. They seem to be a bit more generous cut in the seat than in the past, and there seems to be ample room in the front for the manly parts if you have them
on July 3, 2016
I give these a 1 star because these are not authentic Levi's. The pros are they actually fit well and look nice. The cons are they are REALLY thin. I went on youtube and watched several videos on recognizing fake Levi's. Everything from the rivets and the tags failed to pass for authentic. It is worth paying $10 more and getting the real thing. Amazon should look into this...
on September 15, 2016
These jeans are not to Levis 501 standards. Poor quality and very disappointed in these jeans. These jeans have all the markings of original Levi's from the Label, tags, and buttons. However is very evident that the material and stiching of the jeans are not the same as the original.
on May 19, 2016
Hi to all!
Thanks for product!

Many time listen about Levi's as a quality jeans company and decide to try it. I bought the 501' model. Today received it.
So, I like quality. Thanks!
BUT!!!

Be careful when you buy a jeans with size chart. In Mexico factory used bigger size chart. My waist is 88-90 cm. This is 36 inches. So, I'm ordered W36 L34 size.

This is no true and big for me (See photo by attack) when I dressed jeans! Real size is around W32. I like quality, but be careful for size.

Also, model on image has been brighter.

Hope, me luck it the next time!
Great thanks!
on October 6, 2015
501s button fly heavy duty shrink-to-fit were a staple of my youth .
Currently I don't require that heavy of material but missed them in general .
After reading others reviews that these were lighter , it dawned on me that maybe these were suitable for me .
They do seem lighter and the fit is perfect out of the bag , so 2 thumbs up from my perspective .
Those seeking the original original { built like a brick house } can spec order them directly off Levi's website .
If you do the spec order , I suspect you will need to "old school" the fit . . .
sit in a tub of hot water & later they fit like a glove .
on March 1, 2017
Feels like these are skinny jeans compared to every other pair of Levi's I have bought that are the same exact size. They are just enough tighter that I don't like wearing them.
on March 9, 2016
Great fit! True to size. I've read all the negative reviews on quality, but these look and feel great right out of the package. Trusting Levis still makes great products!!
on March 23, 2017
These things are so thin, they look like rags, and the color has stripes in it.

Amazon should stop selling these, they aren't worth the shipping costs...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.