Levi's Men's 501 Original Fit Jean, Iconic Black, 28x30
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Classic five-pocket jean in straight-leg cut
- Button fly
- 16-inch leg opening
- Actual coloration may vary from garment to garment due to specific wash
|Men's fall essentials - exclusively for Prime members|
Sport Shirt $39.00
Polo Shirt $12.00
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Since Levi's invented them in 1873, the 501 Jeans have been a blank canvas for self-expression. The iconic straight fit with signature button fly, Levi's 501 Jeans sit at the waist and is regular through the thigh with a straight leg.
More than 140 years after inventing the blue jean, one thing is clear: Levi’s clothes are loved by the people who wear them - from presidents to movie stars, farmers to fashion icons, entrepreneurs to the everyman. 'Live in Levi’s’ asserts with confidence and pride that Levi’s clothes are indeed for everybody who’s not just anybody.
- Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 10.6 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B001BZIDX4
- Item model number: 00501-5808
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 15, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: