|Fits as expected||
Levi's Men's 505 Big & Tall Straight-Leg Regular-Fit Jean
|Price:||$22.99 - $69.50 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Regular-fit jean in in big and tall sizing featuring straight leg and classic five-pocket styling
- Zip fly with button
- Leather logo patch at back waistband
- Leg opening: 16.75"
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The original zip fly, first created in 1967, the 505 Regular Fit Jeans are one of our most popular straight fits. Beloved for their classic straight leg style, they are cut to sit at the waist, comfortable throughout the seat and thigh and straight down to the ankle. Great for all body types.
More than 140 years after inventing the blue jean, one thing is clear: Levi’s clothes are loved by the people who wear them - from presidents to movie stars, farmers to fashion icons, entrepreneurs to the everyman. 'Live in Levi’s’ asserts with confidence and pride that Levi’s clothes are indeed for everybody who’s not just anybody.
- Product Dimensions: 350 x 6 x 450 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0018OXKHC
- Item model number: B&T 505
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
|Fits||510 Skinny||511 Slim||501 CT||514 Straight||517 Bootcut||550 Relaxed|
|511 Slim Line 8||508 Regular Tapered||559 Relaxed Straight||527 Slim Bootcut||559 Relaxed Straight|
|511 Slim Hybrid Trouser||541 Athletic||505 Regular||560 Comfort|
|513 Slim Straight||501 Original||569 Loose Straight|
|569 Loose Straight|
Top Customer Reviews
I'm a big supporter of American made products and I know Levi's stopped making jeans here years ago I continued
to buy them anyway. Shame on me. The price keeps going up but the quality doesn't, and you never know what country you're
going to see on the tag. So goodbye Levi's, hello Texas Jeans. Made in USA of course!
Other than that, they are okay. Given that issue, I do not believe they are worth the 'Levi's premium'
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm at Levi man always have been always will be. This is the best cut of Levi's of ever had. I tried on several pairs that were close but this design cut, for my body type was by... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Sci Fi Nutt
I would high suggest doing business to anyone. Lightning fast shipping and just as described. AAA++++Published 19 days ago by Edward Fitzsimmons Jr.
$22 for Levi's in my very large size was great. They fit like they should and I am very please to not have to go out and shop and pay retail prices for these.Published 1 month ago by P. B. Homewood