Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 27, 2012
A touch larger / roomier than I was expecting for the size I ordered, but given they are for Big & Tall, that's fine! It also gives them space to shrink a bit in the wash (or me to fill out, although I hope that won't happen!).

The quality for the brand name was well worth it, and a great price to boot!
on March 25, 2014
I ordered two pairs of the same size of this item. Even though the tags matched on both pairs, one was smaller, tighter, and had smaller pockets. Very disappointed.
on October 13, 2013
Buying jeans without the hassle of going shopping. Isn't that great? Buying clothes with a part number could seem like constrictive fashion wise but if it's what you want. They all fit as expected. The picture matches the colors I received.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.