|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.80 - $100.63 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane
- Button closure
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS:Hand-wash them, inside-out in a tubful of cool water. Soak for up to 30 minutes with mild detergent, gently swirl to loosen any set-in sediment & line dry
- Five-pocket jean in slim silhouette featuring slightly tapered leg and zip fly with button closure
- Leg opening: 14.5"
- Broken Oyster, Blue Barnacle, Record Skip, Black Dell, Whiteout, and Broken In washes come with distressed finishing that offers a worn-in look
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|511 Slim||510 Skinny||513 Slim Straight||514 Straight||527 Slim Bootcut|
|Rise||Sits below waist||Sits below waist||Sits below waist||Sits below waist||Sits below waist|
|Fit||Slim fit through seat and thigh||Skinny fit through seat and thigh||Slim fit through seat and thigh||Regular fit through seat and thigh||Slim fit through seat and thigh|
|Fits||510 Skinny||511 Slim||501 CT||501 Original||517 Bootcut||550 Relaxed|
|519 Extreme Skinny||Line 8 511 Slim Pants||502 Regular Taper||501 Original Shrink-To-Fit||527 Slim Bootcut||559 Relaxed Straight|
|511 Slim Hybrid Trousers||512 Slim Taper||505 Regular||560 Comfort|
|513 Slim Straight||541 Athletic Fit||514 Straight||569 Loose Straight|
|559 Relaxed Straight|
A modern slim with room to move, the 511 Slim Fit Jeans are a classic since right now. These jeans sit below the waist with a slim leg from hip to ankle. To measure inseam measure straight down the inside leg from the crotch to the ankle
More than 140 years after inventing the blue jean, one thing is clear: Levi’s clothes are loved by the people who wear them - from presidents to movie stars, farmers to fashion icons, entrepreneurs to the everyman. 'Live in Levi’s’ asserts with confidence and pride that Levi’s clothes are indeed for everybody who’s not just anybody.
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0018OLTAC
- Item model number: 4511
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 8, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why I put only four stars if I'm so happy? Because some colors and even same colors from different orders with the same size come a bit differently in measures.
I have bought many different colors and will give here some rundown on it.
1.Rigid Dragon - one of my favorite. Looks great as casual and even street wear. Fits perfect to the size.
2.Sequoia - best one. Fits great, feels great. The wash is just right. And the shade of blue is simply perfect, matches to any other color of your clothes.
3.Line 8 Black Indigo 3D - good one. The fabric comes a bit unusual, not jeans type. Kind of resinated. But still looks and feels cool.
4.Black Stretch - here we have some options. Once it was that perfect fit, next time they came not slim at all in legs though the waist was an exact size.
5.Rigid Grey - very cool. I was in doubt to order it or not but when it arrived at once became my favorite. Though it's waist is pretty tight and gives me some problem to fasten it. The fabric of it is not so stretchy though contains 1% of elastane like others.
6.Black Stone - classic. Regular classic shade and wash. Looks out of time. This one has most thick fabric and I have recieved most tight pair of all.
7.Pumped Up - nothing fancy. It has some greenish shade which is not shown on this site correctly. Kind of unclean look. Very stretchy, I can put an apple in front pocket.
8.Scorpius - plain stuff. Though it looks great on the picture in real you will not find that misterious shade of washed knees. Almost black blue. Very stretchy and the leg is most wide of all. Feels a bit baggy.
To show the difference in actual measuares look for the tab on the picture which gives some comparison. And some photos of those differences.
Mind that it's my own thoughts and my own experience, you may be more satisfied with your exact delivery, or may be less.
Buyers should note that fit varies wildly between colours because the different colours:
1. Are made of different materials (some materials have a lot of elastane, some have very little, which affects stretch and fit); and
2. Are made in different countries (a pair of Levi's 511 from Indonesia fits completely differently from 511s made in Mexico, which fit totally differently from 511s made in Bangladesh). As a result, I returned all of the other colours that I ordered; I kept only one colour and then re-ordered that colour only.
Levi's has a lot of work to do to normalize patterns to ensure that jeans sourced from different countries all have the same fit.
Until they do so, getting a good fit when ordering online will continue to be like playing a lottery.
The jeans are nice quality with slightly stretchy material. The sizing seems to be a bit inconsistent between the colors as these feel a bit tighter than the other pairs I have.
If you new the Levi's jeans I think the 511's are the series to get. These are not too baggy or too tight - just right in my opinion.
Overall very happy with these would buy again!