Levi's Men's 511 Slim Fit Jean, Damaged Stone, 28x32
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 99% Cotton/1% Spandex (Rigid Dragon)^99% Cotton/1% Lyrca Spandex (Black Stretch, Rigid Grey)^98% Cotton/2% Spandex (Clean Dark, White - Bull Denim)^98.1% Cotton/1.9% Lycra Spandex (Rinsed Playa)^54% Cotton/46% Polyester (Light Poly)^98% Cotton/2% Lycra Spandex (Muse, Throttle, True Chino - Bull Denim)^98% cotton 2% elastane. (Cash, Pumped Up, Express)
- Machine Wash
- Slim-fitting jean with zipper fly and slightly tapered leg
- 14.5-inch leg opening
- Actual coloration may vary from garment to garment due to specific wash processes
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Levi's most popular skinny fit, the low-rise 511 Skinny Jean sits below the waist and stays slouchy at top. Cut slim through the leg, it's close and comfortable at the thigh and straight to the ankle.
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 8.2 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00JWLY5JK
- Item model number: 04511-1341
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 27, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Initially they did not fit as well as the original, but a soak, a wash in hot water followed by a tumble in the dryer on high
heat and they now fit perfectly.
My husband has a 36" waist, but is slim in the buttocks and legs. He HATES baggy jeans, He is now pleased with these jeans
and even had me order a second pair.
My only complaint is with the Levi company. With all the styles they make, it's difficult to find the right fit. When you do find
the style that fits perfectly, they change it. They also constantly change the color options. While I understand offering new
colors for their young customers, I wish they would keep the standard colors for their older customers.
My size is 35x32, but many brands differ not just in style but in length too (do they use Metric to measure and then convert? It's a joke: sometimes the length differs by almost 2 inches!). These 36x32 fit very nicely. You feel that they have a stretching component in the fabric, especially when fastening the button. The leg and knee have become a bit looser after a long day of sitting on a plane, but I assume they fill shrink once I wash them.
The color "Cash" is nice and quite washed on the front. I like darker-colored jeans, but not too dark. This one is just a bit on the lighter side, but it is still very nice toned down "blue".
It is very hard to read a very small font on the tags. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Looks like they were made in Indonesia.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For the price it was good, it is unlike some older Levi's that I have had which were much more comfortable. Read morePublished 3 months ago by aamir khan
Levi's seems to have modified their cut lately. Not the Quality of 10 years ago...Published 5 months ago by Olivier & Patricia
Love these jeans the look great with running shoes and boots, also with boat shoes they are comfortable because of the elastine that gives it flexablity when moving and sitting,... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Anthony Cox