Levi's Men's 511 Slim Fit Jean, Damaged Stone, 28x32
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 99% Cotton/1% Spandex (Rigid Dragon)^99% Cotton/1% Lyrca Spandex (Black Stretch, Rigid Grey)^98% Cotton/2% Spandex (Clean Dark, White - Bull Denim)^98.1% Cotton/1.9% Lycra Spandex (Rinsed Playa)^54% Cotton/46% Polyester (Light Poly)^98% Cotton/2% Lycra Spandex (Muse, Throttle, True Chino - Bull Denim)^98% cotton 2% elastane. (Cash, Pumped Up, Express)
- Machine Wash
- Slim-fitting jean with zipper fly and slightly tapered leg
- 14.5-inch leg opening
- Actual coloration may vary from garment to garment due to specific wash processes
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Levi's most popular skinny fit, the low-rise 511 Skinny Jean sits below the waist and stays slouchy at top. Cut slim through the leg, it's close and comfortable at the thigh and straight to the ankle.
- Package Dimensions: 11.6 x 8.2 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds
- ASIN: B00JWLY5JK
- Item model number: 04511-1341
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 27, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Needless to say, I was ecstatic. Since then, I've bought five pairs of these bad-boys, all in different colors. They all seem to fit a little differently. My mango slims are a little longer than my clean dark slims, which are softer than my rigid grey slims, but they all share a similar thread: they fit comfortably without the need of a belt. I don't know if anyone will be able to convince me to buy any other pair of jeans after my great experience with these.
The free return worked fine. It was easy to send them back and I didn't have to pay for the shipping. But I had to buy a different size at a much higher price ($29 - $39). It would much easier if sizes were consistent though.
Some other minor nitpicks lost it a star. For one, it isn't as comfy as many of my previous Levi's. Maybe it needs more time to break-in, but this pair is already well washed and I doubt how much better it will be once broken in. I've had numerous pairs of Levi's that was super comfortable at first wear over the years (I'd admit my body also changed over the years, so that could be a reason)
Another downside is that the material doesn't seem as durable as Levi's of old. This isn't a particularly new thing. I guess we can forget having the same pair last 5 years now.
I got a good 2-3 years' wear out of my other pair, and they unfortunately gathered a few rips (I was traveling and wearing them almost every day). Luckily, I found the exact same pair -- in the same color -- on Amazon. They arrived today (very promptly), and the color was a perfect match with the photo. Best. Jeans. Ever.