Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,770 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,095 reviews
on January 28, 2017
I began to love Levis again since they made this 511. Sits and fits pretty well. Not baggy, not loose. If the size choozen right then you got that uptight sporty look and feel. Unwashed shades come great as kind of business-casual style. Don't be upset if at first try it seems like them are too tight. Sometimes i barely can fasten the waist button, but a few minutes later it feels just great. Thanks to elastane.
Why I put only four stars if I'm so happy? Because some colors and even same colors from different orders with the same size come a bit differently in measures.
I have bought many different colors and will give here some rundown on it.
1.Rigid Dragon - one of my favorite. Looks great as casual and even street wear. Fits perfect to the size.
2.Sequoia - best one. Fits great, feels great. The wash is just right. And the shade of blue is simply perfect, matches to any other color of your clothes.
3.Line 8 Black Indigo 3D - good one. The fabric comes a bit unusual, not jeans type. Kind of resinated. But still looks and feels cool.
4.Black Stretch - here we have some options. Once it was that perfect fit, next time they came not slim at all in legs though the waist was an exact size.
5.Rigid Grey - very cool. I was in doubt to order it or not but when it arrived at once became my favorite. Though it's waist is pretty tight and gives me some problem to fasten it. The fabric of it is not so stretchy though contains 1% of elastane like others.
6.Black Stone - classic. Regular classic shade and wash. Looks out of time. This one has most thick fabric and I have recieved most tight pair of all.
7.Pumped Up - nothing fancy. It has some greenish shade which is not shown on this site correctly. Kind of unclean look. Very stretchy, I can put an apple in front pocket.
8.Scorpius - plain stuff. Though it looks great on the picture in real you will not find that misterious shade of washed knees. Almost black blue. Very stretchy and the leg is most wide of all. Feels a bit baggy.
To show the difference in actual measuares look for the tab on the picture which gives some comparison. And some photos of those differences.
Mind that it's my own thoughts and my own experience, you may be more satisfied with your exact delivery, or may be less.
review image review image review image
22 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2017
Love the Rigid Dragon dark unwashed raw denim looks sharp and nice enough to wear to the office, very versatile you can wear it with any color shoes and shirt and hard to beat at this price point. I don't wash my denim and only gently spot clean as needed so that I can wear them to work once a week with hardly any wear showing for a year or two. I wear them a lot with j crew shirts and ties and SeaVees or Clarks shoes/boots for a good office casual look that dresses up quick with a well fitting sport coat as needed. I always have a sport coat and selection of ties on hand at work. Granted this is Portland OR which runs casual and a government office but these jeans are just the ticket. I have them in the dark grey as well which is a super versatile color as well. I am 5'10 155lbs and was in a 32x32 but made the mistake of washing them and they shrunk too much for my thighs and never stretched out (though the grey ones did, weird) so I went with 33x32 second time around. Buy these jeans!
on May 7, 2017
The construction on this particular pair of jeans remind me of the levis I used to buy at the war surplus store as a child. Before today's "minimum wash" instructions you had to wash and dry them more than once to soften the "strong as steel" jeans to make them pliable enough to slip on for the first day at school...I DO however, enjoy today's blends that include spandex and stretch material for a more forgiving pair of pants.
on April 26, 2014
Yes, they are technically 511 Levi's jeans, but not what they appear to be. First, waist fits a little tighter, and the overall feel is a little cheaper. I decided to bring them into a Levis store semi near me instead of shipping them back and taking a chance on getting another wrong size (I usually wear 30-32, and these fit more like a 28/29-32). This would have been fine however they did not exchange correctly. Since I didn't have the receipt, they had to scan and give me a exchange for the current price of the jeans in the store (Mind you, I was exchanging for the same jeans (fit, color and size) as they fit better than the ones I bought online). The black jeans were scanned at a mere 19.99 (I bought them for around 35), and the tan ones were 30. Thats when I realized that on touch, these jeans felt cheaper, thinner, and rougher than the ones from the store. If you have the chance, I would just go to an actual store and get them.
on May 25, 2017
It's always a bit intimidating buying clothing from the internet even if they are the same size as the one's you currently have. However this is the second time, I have made a purchase of buying the 511 slim fit Levi's jeans and have NOT be disappointed. The price is here is well below what I am currently paying and love the wash on these jeans. Would definitely be buying more in the future! Worth 5 out of 5 stars!
on April 23, 2017
I have a couple pairs of 511's and I really like them.. but this pair showed up AT LEAST two sizes too small. Even with the stretch, I could barely button them. Exact same size as what I always wear and what the other 511's I have are. I sent them back.

Wash looked really nice, so I was kinda bummed.. but a local shop had a jean sale recently so instead of rolling the dice and ordering another pair from Amazon, I went and tried several on to find the right fit.

Anyway, in short, as other's have said.. these jeans sizes are wonky. Great when they fit like they should.
on April 18, 2017
Good jean but the size was too small. I wear a 30 Length in other jeans even in other Levis jeans. I was surprised that this was too small and i would need a 32 Length. A shame that a reputable brand as this can't offer consistent sizing.
on August 28, 2017
I am very disappointed with this purchase. I first tried to order two of the same pair of jeans. They are supposed to be the same color and fit in size. I only received one of the pairs in my original order. I contacted customer service and they promptly shipped a second pair. However, the second pair arrived and has clearly been used. They are not the same color, they have no tags, they have been washed. I paid for a new product I expect a new product.
on August 30, 2014
If you're a skinny guy like me, go with these. I had always bought slim fit jeans that, according to description, fit just like the Levi 511 jeans. I loved them, so after a while I wondered, "Well, what ARE Levi 511 jeans?"

BEFORE I decided to buy a pair online, I just so happened to hear an ad on the radio that Levi's 511 were on sale at J.C. Penny, I went in-store to try a pair on. I did this because when it comes to clothes, different brands size things differently. For example: You could wear a 32x34 for Dickies, but another brand's 32x34 may be too small or large. So I just had to check before I bought the wrong size online.

These are great jeans for the guys that are skinny and don't want to wear baggy jeans, but at the same time don't want to look awkward in skinny jeans. These were, like, made for us.

I wouldn't recommend getting the Express pair of 511's. They're cheaper than the rest, so I feel like the quality or perfection of them isn't as great as the others. I wouldn't chance it even though it's tempting.

When washing these, always turn them inside-out. The color won't fade as easily compared to if you washed them outside-in. Wash them in cold water, and dry them on LOW heat. Anything hotter will cause them to shrink. If you're scared to dry them at all in fear that they'll shrink, then just air dry them.

These are an overall great pair of jeans and I plan on buying a third pair in a couple of weeks. You'll probably never see me wearing any jeans besides Levi's ever again.
on June 4, 2017
these are skinny jeans. If youre a skinny dude these probably fit great, if youre a bigger dude or a little more athletic with some big legs the fit on these is kinda ridiculous. My legs are already big and these fit WAY too snugly. The elastine or whatever helps with the fit but man I really was deceived by the pictures as I expected a little more room in the legs and not something like dude yoga pants lol. Great Levis otherwise lol

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.