Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 28, 2017
I began to love Levis again since they made this 511. Sits and fits pretty well. Not baggy, not loose. If the size choozen right then you got that uptight sporty look and feel. Unwashed shades come great as kind of business-casual style. Don't be upset if at first try it seems like them are too tight. Sometimes i barely can fasten the waist button, but a few minutes later it feels just great. Thanks to elastane.
Why I put only four stars if I'm so happy? Because some colors and even same colors from different orders with the same size come a bit differently in measures.
I have bought many different colors and will give here some rundown on it.
1.Rigid Dragon - one of my favorite. Looks great as casual and even street wear. Fits perfect to the size.
2.Sequoia - best one. Fits great, feels great. The wash is just right. And the shade of blue is simply perfect, matches to any other color of your clothes.
3.Line 8 Black Indigo 3D - good one. The fabric comes a bit unusual, not jeans type. Kind of resinated. But still looks and feels cool.
4.Black Stretch - here we have some options. Once it was that perfect fit, next time they came not slim at all in legs though the waist was an exact size.
5.Rigid Grey - very cool. I was in doubt to order it or not but when it arrived at once became my favorite. Though it's waist is pretty tight and gives me some problem to fasten it. The fabric of it is not so stretchy though contains 1% of elastane like others.
6.Black Stone - classic. Regular classic shade and wash. Looks out of time. This one has most thick fabric and I have recieved most tight pair of all.
7.Pumped Up - nothing fancy. It has some greenish shade which is not shown on this site correctly. Kind of unclean look. Very stretchy, I can put an apple in front pocket.
8.Scorpius - plain stuff. Though it looks great on the picture in real you will not find that misterious shade of washed knees. Almost black blue. Very stretchy and the leg is most wide of all. Feels a bit baggy.
To show the difference in actual measuares look for the tab on the picture which gives some comparison. And some photos of those differences.
Mind that it's my own thoughts and my own experience, you may be more satisfied with your exact delivery, or may be less.
review imagereview imagereview image
130 people found this helpful
|44 comments|Report abuse
on February 17, 2017
Great jeans, I'm 6'4, 190 lbs. They fit great, no skinny, no loose. color is perfect, but it will fade according to all the reviews I've read. My size is 34X36, they run one size smaller than the 501 and 513. If you have big, bulky, weightlifter legs...this might not be for you. If you are tall and slim, they will fit perfect. I recommend going to a store to try for size, before buying online. I also own the 511 Rinse Playa, which have a thinner fabric. I like the Rigid Dragon better. Weight is perfect, not heavy denim, but not light either. the 1% Elastane works great. Sorry about the low quality of the pictures, crappy phone camera.
review imagereview image
12 people found this helpful
on May 30, 2017
Levi's 511 jeans have the best odds of being a good fit for me.
Buyers should note that fit varies wildly between colours because the different colours:
1. Are made of different materials (some materials have a lot of elastane, some have very little, which affects stretch and fit); and
2. Are made in different countries (a pair of Levi's 511 from Indonesia fits completely differently from 511s made in Mexico, which fit totally differently from 511s made in Bangladesh). As a result, I returned all of the other colours that I ordered; I kept only one colour and then re-ordered that colour only.
Levi's has a lot of work to do to normalize patterns to ensure that jeans sourced from different countries all have the same fit.
Until they do so, getting a good fit when ordering online will continue to be like playing a lottery.
8 people found this helpful
on March 15, 2017
I had a couple other pairs of Levi's 511 and liked them quite a bit. A couple of the colors are currently on sale so I decided to pickup two more pairs.

The jeans are nice quality with slightly stretchy material. The sizing seems to be a bit inconsistent between the colors as these feel a bit tighter than the other pairs I have.

If you new the Levi's jeans I think the 511's are the series to get. These are not too baggy or too tight - just right in my opinion.

Overall very happy with these would buy again!
review imagereview image
6 people found this helpful
on December 21, 2017
A nice looking pant, the color is a bit off. I am only comparing from what Amazon interpreted the image to be and what sold me on the product. Otherwise I still like the Levi. As many mentioned they are a bit smaller than most on the same size scale, I normally buy longer if I am wearing a jean I want to cuff but these I wanted to keep straight at the leg to ride with and they fit normal length wise. They however fit snug at the waste to where it is possible to muscle rip these in the thighs. I hope that does not happen, if it does maybe it will add to the character to the pant and add to the wear of the style. If you are looking at the Toto color they may be slight off kn the color, for me I have several in that same spectrum, good things these are tore up so I am not wearing the “same jeans”. Be advised they may vary. Amazon assisted with the exchange process. I ordered my size, I have no problems fitting my phone and wallet in my pockets. Cheers.
review imagereview imagereview image
2 people found this helpful
on March 31, 2015
Great product. I am a 30x32 normally however these run a little long. Not a big deal to me at all
review image
38 people found this helpful
on January 28, 2018
I usually don't bother with reviews because i almost never feel compelled to write em up but i just have to say that i am confused with some of the negative feedback from some users on these jeans. I bought 2 pairs,the Byrd pair and the Blackstone Stone one. Both are "stretch" versions of the jeans so i can't speak for the comfortability and fit of non-stretch versions. I have to say,however,these jeans fit me like a glove. I'm a male,5'7 and weight around 150 pounds with a 32 inch waist. These jeans are form fitting,not tight at all and tapered for a pretty modern and flattering look. These have a lot of stretch so I can bend,sit and lift my leg without ever feeling any resistance from the fabric--not to mention the washes look great in my opinion! These do sit on your waist low so be aware of that! As far as i can tell,these are authentic and quality Levis jeans as well. Super happy with these so far and will update this post on how they hold up after several washes. So far so good!
4 people found this helpful
on March 4, 2016
This is my second pair. I have the Rinsed Playa (for the love of all your customers change this name) and the Rigid Grey ones. My old jeans were starting to wear down after wearing them for a good 5 years. I followed peoples advice and ordered one size up. I normally wear a 31x30 and I ordered a 32x30. The waist is a good fit however the length is a little long. It doesn't look bad as it is but I may end up getting them hemmed 0.5" or so.

The first thing I do is wash these. Then tumble dry on low until dry. Next I will put them on and wear them around the house for a day and by then they are usually stretched out pretty well and the fit is perfect. After about a week of wearing them they seem to have settled pretty well. Sometimes they do get a little tight in the crotch area but otherwise these jeans are good quality, fit, and look for someone that wants a more modern look without spending $100.
4 people found this helpful
on March 23, 2017
I figured I'd share my experience, since maybe some of you are considering buying a pair after the 511 chino. I'm reviewing this as 4 stars, only because the sizing on these is SO different between COLORS and fabric weights. Also I don't see smearing something that's a size issue- I just figured I'd share. Jean quality is awesome, look great, black is black. Buttons don't pop out too much, with a zipper that seems like it'll hold up forever.
Quick Summary: I'm an average built cyclist with bigger thighs.
511 Chino Stretch- Not these, but same cut allegedly-amazing pant. Hugs my waist without being too tight, butt fits like a normal pant should? Fits my leg shape well. Thighs have that tight tailored look, tapers nicely over calves. 4.5/5?
511 Slim Fit Jean Black- So this was quite a weird one for me. I bought the 33x30 to test against the 32x30 chino. Felt like the seat, and waist was meant for fat egg shaped people, while the legs were freakishly tight. I thought it had to be a mistake so I drove to the Levi's store, and tried on the exact size. Same Problem. 32x30 has same fit.
511 Rigid Dragon Stretch- Not as stretchy as I thought they'd be, but in a 32x30 they fit slightly bigger than the Black 511. Again, way too tight of a hipster leg look. Cool for some people, but not what I was looking for. If you have a build like I do, I'd look into the 502 cut. It was odd how similar they felt to the 511 Chino. Just my opinion though guys!
3 people found this helpful
on December 10, 2016
Bought these in green splash. They looked great and we're a little snug but looked great. I figured they would stretch with time like all my other Levi's jeans. Boy was I wrong. If you squat regularly at the gym and plan on making any strwbth and size gains this year please please please size up at least once maybe twice and then have the waiat taken in. The green splash have ZERO and I mean ZERO stretch to them and look spray painted on. After I washed them they got tighter in the kegs but the waist remained fine. Now my thighs barely fit and you I forget about walking or sitting or using the pockets. It's horrible.

Sucks too became the color is nice.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.