Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 28, 2017
I began to love Levis again since they made this 511. Sits and fits pretty well. Not baggy, not loose. If the size choozen right then you got that uptight sporty look and feel. Unwashed shades come great as kind of business-casual style. Don't be upset if at first try it seems like them are too tight. Sometimes i barely can fasten the waist button, but a few minutes later it feels just great. Thanks to elastane.
Why I put only four stars if I'm so happy? Because some colors and even same colors from different orders with the same size come a bit differently in measures.
I have bought many different colors and will give here some rundown on it.
1.Rigid Dragon - one of my favorite. Looks great as casual and even street wear. Fits perfect to the size.
2.Sequoia - best one. Fits great, feels great. The wash is just right. And the shade of blue is simply perfect, matches to any other color of your clothes.
3.Line 8 Black Indigo 3D - good one. The fabric comes a bit unusual, not jeans type. Kind of resinated. But still looks and feels cool.
4.Black Stretch - here we have some options. Once it was that perfect fit, next time they came not slim at all in legs though the waist was an exact size.
5.Rigid Grey - very cool. I was in doubt to order it or not but when it arrived at once became my favorite. Though it's waist is pretty tight and gives me some problem to fasten it. The fabric of it is not so stretchy though contains 1% of elastane like others.
6.Black Stone - classic. Regular classic shade and wash. Looks out of time. This one has most thick fabric and I have recieved most tight pair of all.
7.Pumped Up - nothing fancy. It has some greenish shade which is not shown on this site correctly. Kind of unclean look. Very stretchy, I can put an apple in front pocket.
8.Scorpius - plain stuff. Though it looks great on the picture in real you will not find that misterious shade of washed knees. Almost black blue. Very stretchy and the leg is most wide of all. Feels a bit baggy.
To show the difference in actual measuares look for the tab on the picture which gives some comparison. And some photos of those differences.
Mind that it's my own thoughts and my own experience, you may be more satisfied with your exact delivery, or may be less.
review imagereview imagereview image
33 comments| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 21, 2017
A nice looking pant, the color is a bit off. I am only comparing from what Amazon interpreted the image to be and what sold me on the product. Otherwise I still like the Levi. As many mentioned they are a bit smaller than most on the same size scale, I normally buy longer if I am wearing a jean I want to cuff but these I wanted to keep straight at the leg to ride with and they fit normal length wise. They however fit snug at the waste to where it is possible to muscle rip these in the thighs. I hope that does not happen, if it does maybe it will add to the character to the pant and add to the wear of the style. If you are looking at the Toto color they may be slight off kn the color, for me I have several in that same spectrum, good things these are tore up so I am not wearing the “same jeans”. Be advised they may vary. Amazon assisted with the exchange process. I ordered my size, I have no problems fitting my phone and wallet in my pockets. Cheers.
review imagereview imagereview image
on January 15, 2018
This was slightly cheaper than if I were to buy in a store - however, it fit much better at the same time. All of the jeans I have bought in store are more like skinny jeans (which isn't a big deal, they're still nice.) And the ones I bought on here fit more like true slim fit jeans, not skin tight, but slimmer cut around the thighs and calves. After washing them, they're extremely comfortable too. I bought the Black Stone Stretch jeans. A bit of a lighter colour, but that was to be expected.
on December 18, 2017
Bought the Toto, which is my third pair ordered through Amazon. All three were the same size/style, just different colors and they ALL fit differently.

I really like the style, color and the length is perfect. The fit around the waist is a killer! I don't know if I should have gone up two sizes. Try them on at a store before ordering online.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 23, 2017
These jeans are wonderful. I am 6'5" and 170 lbs. The Levi's 511 Slim Fit size fit me perfectly in the seat and legs. I have ordered several pairs of these jeans and some have been too short, so I reordered and length of the rest were just the way I like it. I would give these 20 stars if I could.
on December 25, 2017
I used to wear Levis in different models, but mostly slim fit. These one are more than slim fit, it seems to ve skinny fit. I am somehow disappointed. I received it in a middle of a trip and I have no time to return so I keep it, otherwise I will returned it cause I don't think I'm going to use it again!
on January 2, 2018
My boyfriend has a million of these jeans.
The last pair we bought was oddly small. Wondering if it was an accident while making the jeans, or if the Green Splash jeans are just a little bit more snug...

He's a 30 waist, but these jeans definitely fit like they are at most a 29 W.
on March 10, 2017
These ants look like they were worn before. Fabric is damaged in a few places. Threads are coming out of the fabric like they caught onto something sharp. I had to carefully saw them in. You don't expect such damaged goods for a price of $50. I am very disappointed.
on March 20, 2017
I'm a very consistent 36/34 slim-fit jeans wearer and I couldn't get these over my hips when I first tried them on in my usual size. I swallowed my pride and ordered a 38/34, though, and they fit perfectly. Other than that, I love these jeans. They sit comfortably below my waist, they have a nice slim silhouette through the legs, and the fabric is mid-weight and comfortable with a slightly rugged Army-tent canvas look and rich, deep coloring.
on May 21, 2016
Levi's are fantastic in quality. They've got many many styles to accommodate most everyone's tastes but... I wear a 34/34 in every brand, cut, style and wash jeans that I've ever tried on. I have a similar AE pair of skinny leg jeans in that size that I wear often currently so I assumed that a Levi's version would be at the very least similar. I was wrong.

My 511s arrived quickly. They're thick. Tough, and the wash is very close to the pictured pair. The size however...is way off. I could not even pull these jeans up to my waist without a fight. When I did fight to get them ALMOST on, I quickly notice that the waist cut is also far lower than I'd like/typically wear. I'll likely order a new pair of these jeans. Just at 36/34. We'll see how that goes.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.