BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 28, 2017
I began to love Levis again since they made this 511. Sits and fits pretty well. Not baggy, not loose. If the size choozen right then you got that uptight sporty look and feel. Unwashed shades come great as kind of business-casual style. Don't be upset if at first try it seems like them are too tight. Sometimes i barely can fasten the waist button, but a few minutes later it feels just great. Thanks to elastane.
Why I put only four stars if I'm so happy? Because some colors and even same colors from different orders with the same size come a bit differently in measures.
I have bought many different colors and will give here some rundown on it.
1.Rigid Dragon - one of my favorite. Looks great as casual and even street wear. Fits perfect to the size.
2.Sequoia - best one. Fits great, feels great. The wash is just right. And the shade of blue is simply perfect, matches to any other color of your clothes.
3.Line 8 Black Indigo 3D - good one. The fabric comes a bit unusual, not jeans type. Kind of resinated. But still looks and feels cool.
4.Black Stretch - here we have some options. Once it was that perfect fit, next time they came not slim at all in legs though the waist was an exact size.
5.Rigid Grey - very cool. I was in doubt to order it or not but when it arrived at once became my favorite. Though it's waist is pretty tight and gives me some problem to fasten it. The fabric of it is not so stretchy though contains 1% of elastane like others.
6.Black Stone - classic. Regular classic shade and wash. Looks out of time. This one has most thick fabric and I have recieved most tight pair of all.
7.Pumped Up - nothing fancy. It has some greenish shade which is not shown on this site correctly. Kind of unclean look. Very stretchy, I can put an apple in front pocket.
8.Scorpius - plain stuff. Though it looks great on the picture in real you will not find that misterious shade of washed knees. Almost black blue. Very stretchy and the leg is most wide of all. Feels a bit baggy.
To show the difference in actual measuares look for the tab on the picture which gives some comparison. And some photos of those differences.
Mind that it's my own thoughts and my own experience, you may be more satisfied with your exact delivery, or may be less.
review image review image review image
22 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2017
I had a couple other pairs of Levi's 511 and liked them quite a bit. A couple of the colors are currently on sale so I decided to pickup two more pairs.

The jeans are nice quality with slightly stretchy material. The sizing seems to be a bit inconsistent between the colors as these feel a bit tighter than the other pairs I have.

If you new the Levi's jeans I think the 511's are the series to get. These are not too baggy or too tight - just right in my opinion.

Overall very happy with these would buy again!
review image review image
on October 16, 2017
LIke these jeans but they run a little small. Normally a 32/30 but had to exchange for a 34/30 (probably should have gone 33/30 but not everyone offers it). The 32s I originally ordered were not only a little tight in the waist (my fault) but much tighter in the thighs. I'm fit but not muscular (5'9/165) and the thighs were too tight.

Overall quality is nice, the Blue Stucco color I ordered feels a touch...weird. I can't really describe it. Plasticy? or artificial? I think it's something with the wash but I like the color and the build quality is decent.

Would buy again, just note they run a touch small.
on May 7, 2017
The construction on this particular pair of jeans remind me of the levis I used to buy at the war surplus store as a child. Before today's "minimum wash" instructions you had to wash and dry them more than once to soften the "strong as steel" jeans to make them pliable enough to slip on for the first day at school...I DO however, enjoy today's blends that include spandex and stretch material for a more forgiving pair of pants.
on May 25, 2017
It's always a bit intimidating buying clothing from the internet even if they are the same size as the one's you currently have. However this is the second time, I have made a purchase of buying the 511 slim fit Levi's jeans and have NOT be disappointed. The price is here is well below what I am currently paying and love the wash on these jeans. Would definitely be buying more in the future! Worth 5 out of 5 stars!
on April 23, 2017
I have a couple pairs of 511's and I really like them.. but this pair showed up AT LEAST two sizes too small. Even with the stretch, I could barely button them. Exact same size as what I always wear and what the other 511's I have are. I sent them back.

Wash looked really nice, so I was kinda bummed.. but a local shop had a jean sale recently so instead of rolling the dice and ordering another pair from Amazon, I went and tried several on to find the right fit.

Anyway, in short, as other's have said.. these jeans sizes are wonky. Great when they fit like they should.
on April 18, 2017
Good jean but the size was too small. I wear a 30 Length in other jeans even in other Levis jeans. I was surprised that this was too small and i would need a 32 Length. A shame that a reputable brand as this can't offer consistent sizing.
on August 30, 2014
If you're a skinny guy like me, go with these. I had always bought slim fit jeans that, according to description, fit just like the Levi 511 jeans. I loved them, so after a while I wondered, "Well, what ARE Levi 511 jeans?"

BEFORE I decided to buy a pair online, I just so happened to hear an ad on the radio that Levi's 511 were on sale at J.C. Penny, I went in-store to try a pair on. I did this because when it comes to clothes, different brands size things differently. For example: You could wear a 32x34 for Dickies, but another brand's 32x34 may be too small or large. So I just had to check before I bought the wrong size online.

These are great jeans for the guys that are skinny and don't want to wear baggy jeans, but at the same time don't want to look awkward in skinny jeans. These were, like, made for us.

I wouldn't recommend getting the Express pair of 511's. They're cheaper than the rest, so I feel like the quality or perfection of them isn't as great as the others. I wouldn't chance it even though it's tempting.

When washing these, always turn them inside-out. The color won't fade as easily compared to if you washed them outside-in. Wash them in cold water, and dry them on LOW heat. Anything hotter will cause them to shrink. If you're scared to dry them at all in fear that they'll shrink, then just air dry them.

These are an overall great pair of jeans and I plan on buying a third pair in a couple of weeks. You'll probably never see me wearing any jeans besides Levi's ever again.
on June 4, 2017
these are skinny jeans. If youre a skinny dude these probably fit great, if youre a bigger dude or a little more athletic with some big legs the fit on these is kinda ridiculous. My legs are already big and these fit WAY too snugly. The elastine or whatever helps with the fit but man I really was deceived by the pictures as I expected a little more room in the legs and not something like dude yoga pants lol. Great Levis otherwise lol
on August 26, 2015
Looks and feels good. A little tight first but stretch after first day of wear. Made in Mexico. Levi's at its best.
That been said 2 yrs ago when I bought these jeans in Rigid Dragon color. Since then, they shrank considerably after 1st wash, and I had to give them away. Recently bought them again sizing up my usual 36x32 to 38x32. I can breath freely now. Still love Levi's can't beat the style and quality.
Also for the Throttle Color the sizing is right, no need to go up size, there's more stretch in them, it makes the throttle version of 511 easier to wear than Rigid dragon.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.