Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,581 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,886 reviews
on January 28, 2017
I began to love Levis again since they made this 511. Sits and fits pretty well. Not baggy, not loose. If the size choozen right then you got that uptight sporty look and feel. Unwashed shades come great as kind of business-casual style. Don't be upset if at first try it seems like them are too tight. Sometimes i barely can fasten the waist button, but a few minutes later it feels just great. Thanks to elastane.
Why I put only four stars if I'm so happy? Because some colors and even same colors from different orders with the same size come a bit differently in measures.
I have bought many different colors and will give here some rundown on it.
1.Rigid Dragon - one of my favorite. Looks great as casual and even street wear. Fits perfect to the size.
2.Sequoia - best one. Fits great, feels great. The wash is just right. And the shade of blue is simply perfect, matches to any other color of your clothes.
3.Line 8 Black Indigo 3D - good one. The fabric comes a bit unusual, not jeans type. Kind of resinated. But still looks and feels cool.
4.Black Stretch - here we have some options. Once it was that perfect fit, next time they came not slim at all in legs though the waist was an exact size.
5.Rigid Grey - very cool. I was in doubt to order it or not but when it arrived at once became my favorite. Though it's waist is pretty tight and gives me some problem to fasten it. The fabric of it is not so stretchy though contains 1% of elastane like others.
6.Black Stone - classic. Regular classic shade and wash. Looks out of time. This one has most thick fabric and I have recieved most tight pair of all.
7.Pumped Up - nothing fancy. It has some greenish shade which is not shown on this site correctly. Kind of unclean look. Very stretchy, I can put an apple in front pocket.
8.Scorpius - plain stuff. Though it looks great on the picture in real you will not find that misterious shade of washed knees. Almost black blue. Very stretchy and the leg is most wide of all. Feels a bit baggy.
To show the difference in actual measuares look for the tab on the picture which gives some comparison. And some photos of those differences.
Mind that it's my own thoughts and my own experience, you may be more satisfied with your exact delivery, or may be less.
review image review image review image
on May 30, 2017
Levi's 511 jeans have the best odds of being a good fit for me.
Buyers should note that fit varies wildly between colours because the different colours:
1. Are made of different materials (some materials have a lot of elastane, some have very little, which affects stretch and fit); and
2. Are made in different countries (a pair of Levi's 511 from Indonesia fits completely differently from 511s made in Mexico, which fit totally differently from 511s made in Bangladesh). As a result, I returned all of the other colours that I ordered; I kept only one colour and then re-ordered that colour only.
Levi's has a lot of work to do to normalize patterns to ensure that jeans sourced from different countries all have the same fit.
Until they do so, getting a good fit when ordering online will continue to be like playing a lottery.
on March 6, 2017
In the past, I would find a pair of Levis that fit great and then order a few more of the exact same Style/Size/Color, but the other purchased pairs would always be totally different and leave me disappointed. Maybe I got lucky this time, but I got a few of the same Style/Size here, and in different colors, and they are feel exactly the same and fit great.

One thing I've noticed as well is these pants are a bit large. I am exactly a 32 waist, just measured to check and there's no two ways about it. But the 32 w Levis are way too roomy -- only the 30 w Levis fit my 32-inch waist. Who knows, maybe they're trying to make people feel skinnier than they really are by making these pants bigger, ya know? A marketing gimmick perhaps. Funny. Great jeans.
on July 28, 2016
The first pair I received was the wrong size so I had to get it exchanged. The second pair was the right size but there's a stiff wrinkly patch on the calves. Like someone lathered starch on it, and then crumpled it up. The wrinkles being faded as well. This isn't good because I needed these pants for the jean days my banking job has, and the jeans can't have any fading, or wrinkling whatsoever. I decided to inspect the first pair I received, and it turns out that that pair has the same problem, except for not being stiff. I expected pants to be labeled "clean" not to have any sort of styling that modern jeans have. I'm not going to bother returning another pair, I'll just hope the wrinkles, and fading aren't going to be noticed.
on December 27, 2016
I love these jeans! I got 40x30, black stone; they came with a "stretch" tag on it, and I thought "oh no that's for old men, these are going to suck, I'll have to send them back". Nope. Fits awesome; around the legs they're slim and cut nice, no bulky blobs of relaxed fabric knocking around. Whatever stretches, you cant tell and don't notice it at all, except when you bend or squat down: you notice that they're not only looking good, but comfortable too. It barely stretches and looks like regular levis jean material. Got some wrangler slim fit retro and they completely suck: big, baggy, and freakin UGLY. Get these, get some real levi's! You wont be disappointed. Get your size, because they hug you; feel great, look great.
on June 4, 2017
Product looked very different from the image... I had to exchange it. Also, the fabric was extremely thin compared to all of my other Levi's. I really question the durability of the pair I received. This pair also didn't come with any tags... That fine with me, but very irregular. I've ordered several different pairs of Levi's 511's and none have had such an issue. These honestly felt like a cheap imitation of Levi's 511. I assume they were genuine, but I didn't like the product. Style was very different than expected as was the build quality. I've ordered half a dozen other pairs of 511's off amazon this year and all the others were just fine in terms of build quality. Nothing like this pair. It's a real shame because this was one of my favorite looking styles based on this displayed image. I think I got a subpar pair, but in general you can't go wrong with Levi's 511's.
on April 13, 2016
I Love them and my wife thinks they look great. I am going to order another pair. Slim fit jeans are not just for skinny guys. I have a 48" chest with a 38"-40" man "gut" and 14" biceps,... but because I am a man I do not gain weight in my hips/butt or thighs. Yes, some few men do, but most of us don't. There is also few men who workout at the gym so much that they have big thighs and butts. My biggest problem with any jeans or slacks is the butt and thighs in the pants are big enough for two men to get in them with me.I had the same problem when I was in college at 130lbs with a 31" waist. If you buy slim jeans you don't have all of that extra material in the seat. It works great for me. Now if I could just down to a 36" waist.
on March 15, 2017
I had a couple other pairs of Levi's 511 and liked them quite a bit. A couple of the colors are currently on sale so I decided to pickup two more pairs.

The jeans are nice quality with slightly stretchy material. The sizing seems to be a bit inconsistent between the colors as these feel a bit tighter than the other pairs I have.

If you new the Levi's jeans I think the 511's are the series to get. These are not too baggy or too tight - just right in my opinion.

Overall very happy with these would buy again!
review image review image
on March 23, 2017
I figured I'd share my experience, since maybe some of you are considering buying a pair after the 511 chino. I'm reviewing this as 4 stars, only because the sizing on these is SO different between COLORS and fabric weights. Also I don't see smearing something that's a size issue- I just figured I'd share. Jean quality is awesome, look great, black is black. Buttons don't pop out too much, with a zipper that seems like it'll hold up forever.
Quick Summary: I'm an average built cyclist with bigger thighs.
511 Chino Stretch- Not these, but same cut allegedly-amazing pant. Hugs my waist without being too tight, butt fits like a normal pant should? Fits my leg shape well. Thighs have that tight tailored look, tapers nicely over calves. 4.5/5?
511 Slim Fit Jean Black- So this was quite a weird one for me. I bought the 33x30 to test against the 32x30 chino. Felt like the seat, and waist was meant for fat egg shaped people, while the legs were freakishly tight. I thought it had to be a mistake so I drove to the Levi's store, and tried on the exact size. Same Problem. 32x30 has same fit.
511 Rigid Dragon Stretch- Not as stretchy as I thought they'd be, but in a 32x30 they fit slightly bigger than the Black 511. Again, way too tight of a hipster leg look. Cool for some people, but not what I was looking for. If you have a build like I do, I'd look into the 502 cut. It was odd how similar they felt to the 511 Chino. Just my opinion though guys!
on May 24, 2016
These are the go-to comfortable and fitted jeans. They'll feel a bit tight when you first put them on, but they will quickly adjust to your body (my experience) and you'll feel comfortable wearing them within just a minute or two. These pants are rather stretchy, so put them on and test your flexibility before you decide.

If you want something a little more forgiving, try the Levi 514. Levi's Men's 514 Straight Jean, Dirt Rush, 29x30

Top-tip: Wear boxer briefs of some sort with these (I recommend: Hanes Men's 5 Pack Ultimate Boxer Brief - Colors May Vary, Black/Grey Assorted, Small)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.