Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 28, 2017
I began to love Levis again since they made this 511. Sits and fits pretty well. Not baggy, not loose. If the size choozen right then you got that uptight sporty look and feel. Unwashed shades come great as kind of business-casual style. Don't be upset if at first try it seems like them are too tight. Sometimes i barely can fasten the waist button, but a few minutes later it feels just great. Thanks to elastane.
Why I put only four stars if I'm so happy? Because some colors and even same colors from different orders with the same size come a bit differently in measures.
I have bought many different colors and will give here some rundown on it.
1.Rigid Dragon - one of my favorite. Looks great as casual and even street wear. Fits perfect to the size.
2.Sequoia - best one. Fits great, feels great. The wash is just right. And the shade of blue is simply perfect, matches to any other color of your clothes.
3.Line 8 Black Indigo 3D - good one. The fabric comes a bit unusual, not jeans type. Kind of resinated. But still looks and feels cool.
4.Black Stretch - here we have some options. Once it was that perfect fit, next time they came not slim at all in legs though the waist was an exact size.
5.Rigid Grey - very cool. I was in doubt to order it or not but when it arrived at once became my favorite. Though it's waist is pretty tight and gives me some problem to fasten it. The fabric of it is not so stretchy though contains 1% of elastane like others.
6.Black Stone - classic. Regular classic shade and wash. Looks out of time. This one has most thick fabric and I have recieved most tight pair of all.
7.Pumped Up - nothing fancy. It has some greenish shade which is not shown on this site correctly. Kind of unclean look. Very stretchy, I can put an apple in front pocket.
8.Scorpius - plain stuff. Though it looks great on the picture in real you will not find that misterious shade of washed knees. Almost black blue. Very stretchy and the leg is most wide of all. Feels a bit baggy.
To show the difference in actual measuares look for the tab on the picture which gives some comparison. And some photos of those differences.
Mind that it's my own thoughts and my own experience, you may be more satisfied with your exact delivery, or may be less.
review image review image review image
33 comments| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 4, 2017
Received a much different product, the quality of my recent pair is lacking in color and quality compared to before. The product received was pretty faded to the extent that I instantly noticed it looked strange from previous pairs which are always a solid dark black, the quality of sewing also seemed odd with various areas being not well sewed and various tag inconsistencies. Ultimately I ended returning this product and will opt to purchasing these in person instead.
on April 13, 2017
Not a fan of the color, picture makes Black Stone look more blue than it actually is, be sure to check other websites for appropriate color. (In this case the blue is more dull and the horizontal lines/creases were more bold and prominent.
on May 22, 2017
Levi's has a serious quality control problem. I ordered three pairs of 511s and each one fit differently. To top it off, within a week or two, a belt loop on one pair came off -- the fabric hadn't ripped, the thread holding the loop was just so cheap that it ripped.
on September 21, 2016
These jeans are great. The feel, wash, and cut are excellent. The sizing is inconsistent. I wear 32x30 Levi's 511 and ordered the same in these and they were two sizes too small. Now I have to send them back and hope the next 32x30 is like the other jeans I have.

Also several pairs of these jeans from Amazon have had a strong chemical odor to them and also made my skin itch and burn. Washing them didn't help.
on December 10, 2016
Bought these in green splash. They looked great and we're a little snug but looked great. I figured they would stretch with time like all my other Levi's jeans. Boy was I wrong. If you squat regularly at the gym and plan on making any strwbth and size gains this year please please please size up at least once maybe twice and then have the waiat taken in. The green splash have ZERO and I mean ZERO stretch to them and look spray painted on. After I washed them they got tighter in the kegs but the waist remained fine. Now my thighs barely fit and you I forget about walking or sitting or using the pockets. It's horrible.

Sucks too became the color is nice.
on March 10, 2017
These ants look like they were worn before. Fabric is damaged in a few places. Threads are coming out of the fabric like they caught onto something sharp. I had to carefully saw them in. You don't expect such damaged goods for a price of $50. I am very disappointed.
on March 20, 2017
I'm a very consistent 36/34 slim-fit jeans wearer and I couldn't get these over my hips when I first tried them on in my usual size. I swallowed my pride and ordered a 38/34, though, and they fit perfectly. Other than that, I love these jeans. They sit comfortably below my waist, they have a nice slim silhouette through the legs, and the fabric is mid-weight and comfortable with a slightly rugged Army-tent canvas look and rich, deep coloring.
on May 21, 2016
Levi's are fantastic in quality. They've got many many styles to accommodate most everyone's tastes but... I wear a 34/34 in every brand, cut, style and wash jeans that I've ever tried on. I have a similar AE pair of skinny leg jeans in that size that I wear often currently so I assumed that a Levi's version would be at the very least similar. I was wrong.

My 511s arrived quickly. They're thick. Tough, and the wash is very close to the pictured pair. The size however...is way off. I could not even pull these jeans up to my waist without a fight. When I did fight to get them ALMOST on, I quickly notice that the waist cut is also far lower than I'd like/typically wear. I'll likely order a new pair of these jeans. Just at 36/34. We'll see how that goes.
on August 24, 2017
The photo makes them look awesome. I was under the impression this was a lighter pair of nice normal jeans, but they're the kinda jeans that appear already old when they aren't. Fray here and there, uneven tones, but hey.. some people like that.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.