Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Great pair of straight 514 Levi's jeans at a very accessible price.
My father loves them. I offered him a size 38 as the last pair was a 36, but he said he did not feel at his ease. These ones fit perfectly as he still tends at 84 yo to wear his bottom jeans on his knees...the fabric is a very high denim quality and the color is great. He wants another pair...
on May 31, 2017
Thinner material than other Levi's I have purchased from Amazon and in the store. Do nothing look anything like the photo -- both color and overall shade. They seem to have a ghosted plaid pattern underneath the dye. Returned these for a refund as they don't compare to the Signature by Levi's that I ordered for half the price.
on August 30, 2017
Much bigger than anticipated at 34x30 compared to other brands (much longer at the ankle, somewhat wider around the waste). I returned the product and did not have an issue with the return.

The material also felt thin like other commentators have pointed out. I recently was lucky and found a nice pair of 34x30 Levi Jeans at a thrift store that fit perfectly with thick material. The jeans are a "514 Slim Straight" in a dark wash blue color. After reviewing their website and amazon I do not see the jeans I currently own so they may be discontinued - I imagine there has been a decrease in quality over time.
on October 16, 2016
I normally wear 501s, but wanted to try something different and went with these since they're one of the few Levis that come in my size (30x29). The fit through the legs is almost identical to 501s, maybe *slightly* bigger leg opening, but with a low-rise waist and a zipper fly. Love them, they give a classic straight leg look that's not baggy but also not quite at 'skinny jean' level. I did dock off a star from my review because this pair came with a faint formaldehyde chemical smell that took a couple washes in baking soda to get rid of. I've never had a pair of Levis like that so hopefully it's not a new trend.
on March 7, 2017
Maybe its just my shape but these jeans just hang there with no shape. Love the vintage tint color and Levi's quality but 501/511/529s all fit me with more shaping. Also, seller return instructions looked a nightmare so I'll wear 'em but hard to imagine them becoming my favorite jeans.
on November 2, 2015
I tried these on in the outlet store and then bought them on Amazon to get the 29 leg. These are great jeans and I'm ready to buy another pair. I just wanted to make sure they washed and didn't shrink too much. They did shrink but, stretched right back to where they should be after a few minutes. I just want to add that these new jeans seemed to be a lighter weight material than the last pair I bought and I'll be watching how they hold up.
on March 11, 2016
The pants themselves are phenomenal. They fit like a charm, and are incredibly comfortable. I've purchased this style since they came out with it, and don't plan on changing any time soon. My ONLY beef with Levi's is that they don't offer odd numbered lengths-- which sucks because I am smack dab in the middle of 30L and 32L. I highly recommend these jeans if you enjoy comfortable, decent looking jeans. The first pair I was sent arrived tagless and reeking of cigarettes (very obviously used), but Amazon more than made up for it and over-nighted a replacement pair. Do yourself a favor and buy these jeans
on February 21, 2016
My lanky young adult son has worn the 514's for years and they fit dependably. He has quite slender limbs but also has a couple of hip bones at his waist that make him wear a larger size than his legs call for. So, these slimmer pants look perfect on him without looking like skinny jeans. I keep him supplied with various dark colors of 514's so that he always has some in good condition. They are very flattering on him.
on May 8, 2017
I bought multiple pairs of these jeans spread out over time. The fit has become so loose that they no longer look good. I wear them because I paid for them but every time I wear this last pair, they just make me sad. They don't fit as well as they used to. Levi stop being cheap and put some belt straps in the middle of the back of the waist. There used to be three now there's only one . I'm very disappointed with Levi's nowadays .
on April 7, 2017
Very baggy, not slim fit at all

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.